Recaro Baby restraint!!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea Steve, I think I read somewhere that Recaro make more money from baby seats than any other product segment. Do a search on Yahoo Auctions Japan for 'recaro' and you'll find four times as many listings for baby seats than anything else.

G

Unregistered
lol, waits for lee (hotwire) to see this :ROFLMAO:

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
no way, Hipsi Jr needs one of these, now I just need to find an Arai helmet that'll fit him......

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
we paid close to that for our baby seat, if only I'd known about these recaro ones.....

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
you.... bastard.... now i'm going to be $500 poorer.... :ROFLMAO:

Seriously doubt it would meet Australian Standards, but looks cool none the less.. wonder if there is an Australian released version....

G

Unregistered
$500 for a baby seat these days isnt all that expensive. We sell them at work for around that price depending on the model.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
For those seriously interested, they're NOT built to Australian standards. But that doesn't mean they're not good - it just means Recaro have never sold them in Australia, making our standards utterly irrelevant. Its probably quite an inhibitor to them ever selling them here - why subject yourself to the most stringent, nit-picking rules in the world for a market less than twice the size of the population of a single Japanese city?

G

Unregistered
^^ lol, someones seriously tempted to get one for little locky!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Damnit Lee, stop making me look bad! :(

Although they do have this on their site:

Child restraints not yet available in Australia.
Please email us to be placed on the waiting list for updates

G

Unregistered
jesus! look at the padding for your arse compared to the back!

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
You can do it the cheap way like i did, I was being lazy about putting the seats in my car so i made my own desk chair instead

08052008204.jpg

G

Unregistered
Anyone though of retriming there baby seat to look like the VR4 Recaros? Ive put it past my girl for when we have a kid but she keeps shutting me down.

Top Bottom