Recommended Auto-Electrician in Brisbane north side?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Hey all, just heard from the compliance place in Brendale that my Legnum doesn't make charge and eats batteries.

Anybody you recommend in that area?

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
I have heard good things about Paul Bolands auto elec. I know 3 big dealerships that use them, not to mention a few mates:

http://bolandautoelec.com.au/
Shed 5A Industrial Ave, Caboolture Qld 4510 (off Morayfield Road)
Ph: 07 54957522 Fax 07 54951214

Also heard a few people using Bashy's auto elec.... but can't find their details...

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
So much for picking the car up tomorrow!

I might be able to drive it a couple of km at most, hoping to find a mobile auto-leccy...

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
how about :

Brendale Auto Electrics
Unit 7, 126 South Pine Rd, BRENDALE, QLD, 4500
Phone: (07) 3205 6611
Fax: (07) 3889 9154

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Went through the vr4 friendly workshop list and found Carmen imports are merely a few km away. Ben at RCN Compliance, being the champion that he is, will be taking it over tomorrow morning after the safety certificate gets done. Will hopefully know the damage by close of business tomorrow.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
*slams forehead* didn't even think about them doing electrical work. Sorry mate.

They are my mechanic; they do top quality work. Best of luck with all the compliance. Carmen are very thorough and strict with compliance themselves, so I'm sure it will come out in tip top condition if anything needs attention.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Thanks for the heads up Brett, puts me at ease to know they're thorough. Had a chat with Craig @ Carmen yesterday and they only do minor electrical work on site. Once they rip the alternator out it'll get farmed out to an auto sparky.

I've had mixed info about the alternator though. Some say it's most likely Denso and cannot be rebuilt and I'll have to chase one up from a wrecked Mivec fto. Others say there's a slight chance it may be Bosch and can be rebuilt.

Can anyone confirm?

Top Bottom