SA Barossa Xmass Cruze

G

Unregistered
ok i mentioned this in the other cruze thread and couple of people seemed interested so thought id make its own thread.
who would be up for cruze through the barossa Valley with a couple of good stop places?
let me know and what date everyone thinks would be good to do it on?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Ah man, I'd be up for that... always wanted to tour the Barossa... but I'm in Melbourne!

G

Unregistered
I would be up for a sunday lunchish cruise. Linke's bakery is good for a light lunch then angaston via menglers hill lookout then modbury via kaiser stuhl, williamstown, chain of ponds and one tree hill sort of.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I Could be free... but really depends on how my son is doing. Im not going to commit like last time to pull out again :( I'll keep an eye on the date you decide and see how I go.

G

Unregistered
ditto, im off to england and france on the 11th dec and not back till feb 7th :D

G

Unregistered
anh its always been that timeframe...theoretically it is 3 months, dec, jan and feb :p

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I am in............ sort of. I am busy both the 14th and 21st so if it is a sunday only the 7th is free. Work Saturdays 10am-4pm :-(

G

Unregistered
well how about if it was this weekend coming? i know its not much time but im pretty much busy every weekend after that aswell so if people didnt have anyplans for this weekend we could do it on sat or sunday?

i was thinking meet at the top of the multi story car park in gawler, then head off up lyndoch road through lyndoch and up towards tununda, maybe stop in at jacobs creek have a bit of a wine test ;) then up to mengelars hill look out.... big ass car park and awesome veiw. then what tom said going through angaston down to modbury through chain of ponds....
sound good ?

G

Unregistered
Yeah sounds good but I wont be able to make it I am going to be doing a brake upgrade on the commo hopefully.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
well how about if it was this weekend coming? i know its not much time but im pretty much busy every weekend after that aswell so if people didnt have anyplans for this weekend we could do it on sat or sunday?

i was thinking meet at the top of the multi story car park in gawler, then head off up lyndoch road through lyndoch and up towards tununda, maybe stop in at jacobs creek have a bit of a wine test ;) then up to mengelars hill look out.... big ass car park and awesome veiw. then what tom said going through angaston down to modbury through chain of ponds....
sound good ?

Mark me down for Sunday, gotta work 10-4 Sat :( If anyone is looking for a pit bike gimme a call, lol. It's what i am doing part time on Saturdays :)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Sounds like a good cruise, but unfortunately I wont be there sorry Hayley - to much to do before christmas, like painting the pergola (that is getting finished today - woot!) and looking after Lachlann.

Will definately be at the cruise in the new year though (I hope)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
So whats the deal-y-o??

G

Unregistered
well so far only 2 people really wanna come :( i think so im not really sure if its worth it :(

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Well I have decided we will be going to the Vine Inn in Nurri for lunch Sunday. I will be washing the car at the car wash in Smithfield, Main North Road about 12:30 then heading up the Barossa. All welcome to join in.
Cheers
Jason

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
I would like to come, but lack of time is my problem.

Top Bottom