Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hey all,

Just raising awareness of a cruise on June 8 - some of you may wish to attend. I wont commit at the moment but it is a possibility.

NissanSilvia said:
Hello everyone
smile.gif

I am very proud to announce that with the help of Kat and Pretty Motor Sport
wub.gif
, we will be holding a cruise for a cause.

However, this isn’t the typical PMS cruise for a cause where we raise money for breast and ovarian cancer
no.gif

This time we have decided to raise money for testicular and prostate cancer. We, as part of the drift community care very much about the boys that keep it alive and happening… so much so that we have decided that it is time to do something for them.

Testicular cancer is most common in men aged between 15 to 35 years old, yet this form of cancer is one of the most treatable with a higher survival rate.

As many of you may know Christian suffered from this type of cancer just last year. At 26, I know it was definitely the last thing that he ever thought he would have to deal with.

Through this cruise we hope to educate as many guys as possible that this is the most common cancer in young men and hopefully urge them to not only take care of themselves, but also know there is a support network for men facing this situation.

So what can you do?

Help Pretty Motor Sport raise money and awareness at:

INGLE FARM shopping centre CAR PARK on

8th June 2008

11am for meet and 11:30/12pm leave

We will be having a cruise through the hills followed by a tour of the Birdwood motor museum. The cost, instead of being $9 per person, will be $6.50 per car. That will include the driver and any passengers for just $6.50 and we will also be able to park our cars on the grounds and not in the street.

This is very dear to my heart, as I’m sure most of you all already know. There may be someone you may know that has gone through the same situation.

So please, show your support and come and donate
yes.gif

I look forward to seeing you all there.

wub.gif

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
mmm sounds like a good cause, and the last charity cruise nissan silvia did was huge apparently

G

Unregistered
Damn I will be in Queensland for few weeks so i wont be there

G

Unregistered
If I don't go to the Winternats I'll definatly make an effort.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Change of start location aparently!

Now at Ingle Farm.. bit far from home for me but will probably still be there.

Anyone familiar with the shopping centre? I have no idea where it even is.... is that the one out near Grand Junction Rd or something?!

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
yeah, it's not far from grand juction rd.
Its on the corner of walkeys rd and montague rd, it's a fairly big car park.
If you miss it maybe you should get eyes checked.

G

Unregistered
lee, if neither of my cars can make it...can i scam a lift? if so, we can leave from my place.

G

Unregistered
well, neither car will be there...sss no where near fixed and the legnum probably wont be here yet (****ing dotars!)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Im still planning to go - probably with Steve as my passenger as I doubt his car will be registered - or if it is I'll have his exhaust and susp :ROFLMAO:

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Dang.. finish work at midday, i wonder if i can get from the airport to ingle farm in 0 minutes.........

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^Dion these cruises NEVER leave on time. If you can get from the airport to Ingle farm in 30 mins, I reckon you'll be fine - and even if the cruise does leave, I'll get the notes and wait for ya. Then we can cruise together to the first/next meetup of the cruise.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Cheers Lee, sounds good. Let me confirm what time i finish on sundays (timetable has changed while ive been away, i might even finish at 11.30 am) and get back to you.

G

Unregistered
Lee, you all good to take a passenger? I have a feeling the missus might wanna come? *batters eyelids* :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Im still debating whether to go, i knock off work at 12.06 pm, so might b e pushing it a bit.

G

Unregistered
it's the McLarenvale Sea & Vines that weekend, so it's not to be.

Keep these cruises coming gents another 10 more and surely I'll make one, pathetic on my behalf - well yes really.

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
Id love tocome but it look slike ill be moving house that day, there will be another Legnum down in the Southern suburbs again shortly.
Bit of a shame but i guess ill get the chance to eventualy meet up with som fellow legnum owners.

Top Bottom