SA meet?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Same side of town as me and Simon then Michael ;) Any of those sound good, the tap inn is also nice, depends what where other people are from i spose.

How does a monday or tuesday evening suit? Should be a bit quieter at that stage

G

Unregistered
I'm up to see something in the flesh and have a spin...

I dreamnt of a Galant last night...how sad is that

G

Unregistered
I'm easy Dion, weekdays are fine just after 6.

How many of us are there?

G

Unregistered
I dont think there are any on the road yet. The only one I know of is the trigger mauve galant at complete auto dismantlers, but im pretty certain they have finished compliance on that one, and have shipped it interstate.

Maybe we should meet once there is at least 1 galant/legnum in Adelaide?

Mine is on the road :D

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S Black Manual
I just got mine sent off for compliance, was told around 2-4 weeks so i'll be up for a meet when i have my car. Can't wait to drive her again. I think somewhere closer to town would be good too, that way more of us would make it.
But count me in...:D

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Ok, dare i make the suggestion of the alma (not sure what their meals are like?), wednesday week (17th oct)?

Pipe up with a yay or nay/different suggestion!

G

Unregistered
Vr4's, beer and schnitty's - SOLD.

Cool, so will you be bringing the Leggie Dion, urrrghm I mean beer bus?

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Yeah it should be cool... If of course it's fixed and running :p

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S Black Manual
I won't be able to make it, cos i gotta work and dont have a car at the moment. But i will try to make it to the next meet. Sorry guys, but by then i should have mine on the road...

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
So Conrad, Mallen and myself will be there wednesday, anyone else???

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
sorry ill be munching my way through a 1kg schnitty at mawson lakes that night - its been planned for a while now - and I wasnt there I would have been going to the Triple J live at the wireless recording of Ben Kweller and Special Patrol at fowlers (i could have got tix through SP as i do their web and multimedia work).

Why is everything on a wednesday! Theres never usually anything happenning on a wed night!

Ill try to make the next one, and hopefully ill have my legnum by then.

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
What time are you guys thinking? probably wont be able to make it as i work nights but still just for interest sake.:)

G

Unregistered
yeah when should we head on down.

I'll be the guy in the cloak and hat reading the newspaper who winks twice, code word - regnum.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
oh yea, forgot to set a time :p

hows about 6.30 or so?

Ill be the one in the ozvr4 polo shirt

G

Unregistered
Cool, I'll have my bells and whistles on.

Vr4 polo - lol ok can't miss you.

And to all the slackers, get yo' freak on and rock up hey :)

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the ride Dion.

My first look at a Legnum in the flesh, yay.

It would prove that they are in fact smaller than they appear.. unlike my schnitty.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
hope you guys had a good night, sorry I couldnt make it. I was able to finish my 1kg schnitty and got a free beer!

And Michael, that was my first impression too when I saw one for the first time in the flesh. In size, they look half between a cc lancer wagon, and a magna wagon.

G

Unregistered
Hey Gilly, yep I explained to Dion how giddy I was that the money I had deposited for a car I'd never seen nor driven, was well founded, and that I was glad a boat wasn't going to be delivered to me come the sound of jingle bells.

I had started to see Magna wagons everywhere in all their hideousness and relate them to be exactly the same.

This whole waiting deal is farking with me.

Top Bottom