Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuba

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Stephen
Drive
1999 vr4 legnum
Hey I have just bought a 1999 legnum it's got a greddy profec boost controller and I was wondering what to set it at?

G

Unregistered
If its a completely stock car around 10psi

My car has a fuel pump. Fuel loop. Exhaust and is running 14psi

G

Unregistered
You should post up an introduction and post some pics of your new car.

See your from nsw what part.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
My car hit boost cut this morning for the 1st time ever thanks to the cold, running 13psi steady with slight over shoot thanks to ball and spring MBC, but you shouldn't get that with an EBC

Scuba

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Stephen
Drive
1999 vr4 legnum
If its a completely stock car around 10psi

My car has a fuel pump. Fuel loop. Exhaust and is running 14psi

It was on 11.1 when I bought it but I put it down to 10 it came with mitsubishi's 3.5 inch exhaust as an option not sure on pump and fuel loop

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Hi Stephen,

Post up an intro thread and tell us about yourself and your car. Then please search the forum for answers before posting your question - chances are it's been asked 100 times before.

Scuba

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Stephen
Drive
1999 vr4 legnum
You should post up an introduction and post some pics of your new car.

See your from nsw what part.

Sutherland shire I'm just waiting for the right light or a car turntable haha then I will take some snaps get my licence back in 2 weeks then work will begin its straight as they come but I want to find a mechanic that knows it's computer in Sydney maybe even dyno?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Sutherland shire I'm just waiting for the right light or a car turntable haha then I will take some snaps get my licence back in 2 weeks then work will begin its straight as they come but I want to find a mechanic that knows it's computer in Sydney maybe even dyno?

Again, search the forum. All this stuff is covered many times by people who have been doing this for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom