sam aka sam // QLD

G

Unregistered
hey everyone, names Sam, i'm 25 and currently have 2 cars, i have an 89 crx with a jap spec integra motor with about 160kw and an air brushed and airbagged 93 civic, both cars are currently for sale as i have a mad lil boy, his names tyler and he's nearly 2, anyways i want a legnum so i can haul all his stuff around and still have a mad and quick cruiser, so hopefully i'll be buying one in the next few weeks!

G

Unregistered
Hi there sam ... glad u found us and hopefully u can get your hands on a nice VR4. There are plenty of Bargins around atm. Just check our forsale section. If u can wait you'll get a steal by importing from our resident loitering importers on here.
Post some pics of your current cars ...

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
welcome to the site, ur story sounds kinda familiar... i have 88 civic n 93 civic cept mine aren't modded, well not much anyways, how much you selling ur crx for???

G

Unregistered
8 grand un rego'd the half cut alone was 5,500!!! the conversion was about 9 grand not including half cut and selling the civic for 9000, both cars are on carsales

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Good luck with the sales mate, and welcome to OZVR4 :D

You'll appreciate the room and the oomph these cars have mate!

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
ouch!, for that much you could've bought a legnum already, is the engine in the crx b18c or k20a???

lol, im just a lil obsessed with honda's, lol
im planning on eventually putting a b16a in my 88 civic

G

Unregistered
it's a 98 B18C type R motor, it really ****in hauls ass, it rolls with modified wrx's skylines and a lot of v8's, quite amusing seeing as it's only 1.8L non turbo lol, honestly, don't bother with a b16a, at least get a b18c vtir, 130kw's, makes a huge difference compared to the b16 for not much extra cash!

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
yea the b18c is a very good motor but the point i was looking at was future mods, i wouldn't want to rip apart a type r engine, but a cheaper b16 would be good to turbocharge, lol, plus there's a lot more parts/support available

G

Unregistered
not really, there's way more stuff available for b18's imo, also, my friend has an aussie spec integra type r that he has turbo'd, with stock internal and low boost it's making 204kw at the wheels, it's scary fast, lol

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
i think i just can't get past the fact of paying twice as much for the halfcut, just to rip out the internals, lol, dunno how long that turbo'd b18 would last with a compression ratio around 11, no doubt it would be fast though

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Sam I have an EP3 Civic Type R - thought you might be interested to know :)

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
lol, do you have any EK model civic type r, lol, the one with the B16b engine because the new ones have an ugly rear, lol

G

Unregistered
ep3's are nice, but are u willing to part with it for $14,000 i don't think so, lol

Top Bottom