Scythe - Soon to have black legnum WA

G

Unregistered
hi all im kye. havent got one as of yet but will have a series 2 black legnum in the very near future

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Well Kye, that has to be the shortest intro I've seen yet, nether the less, welcome to OZVR4!

Might I suggest spending some time reading through the site and learning everything you can before you make the plunge in to VR4 ownership. We have all done a tremendous amount of work to make all the info we have on these cars easy to find. If you cant find something though, please feel free to ask away.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Welcome mate. What do you mean you will have one? You have lined up to buy? OR intend to get one?

Come down to the WA meet if you like this Sunday, there should be a small group of us there from 4pm. See this link for more details.

G

Unregistered
welcome mate.
cant wait to see pics of the beast and if you dont have one yet, good luck looking for one.

i love arancini.. lol

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the forums :) Come down to the WA Meet this week to make you even more antsy to get into a VR4

G

Unregistered
plus one for WA ... excellent ... Welcome aboard ... and yes see u on Sunday i hope ;)

G

Unregistered
hey all. havent got it yet still looking. just need to decide between white and black. its a hard choice

Top Bottom