Showcar Sponsorship

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Joe.

What's involved?

Just a stereo set up or a fully sik, candy pink, chromie riding, tan leather penis extension? ;)

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
PM me...

id possiby be keen, depending on costs, what work to do, time, etc...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah what is involved?

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Make the car all smick, put an audio system from me in at a discount, sign a contract stating you will attend a specific amount of shows for me.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Well I am going down the VIP line....
my car comes standard with 9 speaker system..I have already added DVD screens front and roof. Getting curtains, front luxury table, D.A.D crystal mirror hanger...
will be lowering more and setting camber at -7 or so...trying to bippu it a bit eh!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
go kev! im keen for this. genunine jap style, you'll need wider rims though lol

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
9 speakers? Most of them would have to be disconnected for the upgrade unless its a 3 way system up front which makes up most of those drivers. In that case we replace them all, run them actively and apply time alignment.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
go kev! im keen for this. genunine jap style, you'll need wider rims though lol

Actually I will need more slimline exhaust system with going lower otherwise I WILL scrape on EVERYTHING.....sticks...pebbles...
OK back to it...I am running to amps to power the system currently and seems to hold it quite well...

G

Unregistered
is this open to western aus aswell . or u keeping it over east

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Factory 9.1 actually

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
I must confess with my old car I would have jumped at the opportunity. In fact I was looking for sponsorship when I eventually got rid of it. This car I am trying to be a bit tighter with the budget even though I keep spending money.

Do you help with the cost of installation at all or is it just the componentry cost. As you know, sometimes the cost to install is more than the parts cost. Good luck with it, I'm sure with the Legnum boot you could do something fantastic. I'd volunteer but I can't spend that much money

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Well the install can be done by yourself or by an installer, I'm flexible. If you want help with the install costs then we would simply arrange a co-sponsorship with an installer.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Dependant on your specifics and the commitment towards the sponsorship. Your in Homebush so your nearby, we could have a meeting if you would like.

Top Bottom