side indicators

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
hi guys,
after a quick measure up yesterday, it looks like the 2006 triton side indicators fit our babies. they are not flush mounted but they are clear..

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
i think the two wheel drive gls drop sides are flush (dont quote me though)

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Galant/Legnum side indicators are the same as every Lancer CAOW from 04/1996, Colt CJO 06/1996 - 8/2004, Triton or L200 K6oT from 1996 and Pajero V20 from 1998.

Hope this helps, I expect 10 new black side indicators in a week, for OZVR4 members $30+ interstate postage.

G

Unregistered
what does this mean :s ?

what are the ce lancer lights wurth?
x2 = times two, i was agreeing with what Lee (hotwire) was saying about lancer indicators.

$16 freighted to my door = thats how much i paid for them including freight.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Galant/Legnum side indicators are the same as every Lancer CAOW from 04/1996, Colt CJO 06/1996 - 8/2004, Triton or L200 K6oT from 1996 and Pajero V20 from 1998.

Hope this helps, I expect 10 new black side indicators in a week, for OZVR4 members $30+ interstate postage.

pm sent.. i will take a set

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Anyone familiar with the Australian customs?

Is there a tax exempt amount for deliveries from overseas? I would like to bring way more indicators to make you all happy, but I'm a bit scared at the moment what they would say if they find a box with 30 indicator sets =) Right now I'm getting 1-3 sets in each packet with a declaration Happy Birthday Tom :D

G

Unregistered
no tax/gst is collected on parts imported worth less then A$1000 if you post them. Just value 30 sets at $10 each = $300. You will be well under

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Rob's correct, as long as the value of the goods is less than AUD$1,000 then they're tax exempt, including import duty and GST. This value is based on the cost of the goods when you paid for them, not including shipping or insurance. So no need to send in so many separate parcels.

I have CE lancer side indicators (also a $15 eBay jobbie) and they're domed, not flush. Lee can you show me a photo of your 'flush' ones??

As you know Tom, I'm well up for those once you get them :)

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
I have clear flush mounted ones, i never thought much of them being clear as they just look "normal"

Top Bottom