Side Skirt Help

G

Unregistered
hey everybody, i was wondering if anybody has a picture of the Galant VR-4 without the side skirts... i want to see exactly how the holes on the car are.. the USDM Galants dont bring any kind of holes so i want need the picture for reference for when i put on my VR-4 side skirts.. thanks. "Sorry if I posted in the wrong place"

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
mate youre 4 days late,my car has been sitting without its sideskirts on for 3 months,i could have easily got you a pic.put them back on last sunday

G

Unregistered
man my timing is always bad... hopefully somebody can help me out...

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
i wouldnt have thought there would be a difference in the side skirt sizes,were you after a picture of the holes on the car,or the side skirt?

G

Unregistered
since the US Galant never had side skirts we dont have the holes on the side where the plastic tabs pop into....

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i assume legnum and galant's got different hole locations since thre rear paseenger door on the legnum is a little longer.. ask just_plain_nuts i believe he's got a spare set sitting at his home..

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
So Mario, do you already have a set of side skirts? Do you have all the mounting clips and screws? If so it should be fairly straight-forward to line everything up, mark it out and cut the holes... Although the holes in the VR4's are square, which would be a little hard to cut out without the right tools.

Top Bottom