Soldat aka Blake // Melbourne - VIC

Soldat

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Blake
Drive
R33 GTST (S2)
Hi all,

Names Blake, currently in Melbourne, formerly Christchurch, NZ so I've been driving Japs all my life.

Currently driving an R33 gtst but now need to get something a little more 'child-friendly' since I'm gonna be a dad in January.

Tossing up between a Stag or a Legnum but I'm heavily leaning toward the Legnum, mainly for the looks - VR4's just look so angry - but also cos I need to try something that isn't a Nissan.

So that's me.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
I am new to the VR4 scene but I'd have to say the Stagea is UGLY and the best thing about a Legnum is not everyone has one, unlike the Skylines!
Test drive one and you'll have no choice but to buy one.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Welcome to the site Blake!

Come on down to a wash meet and see some in the flesh, then you'll understand why we all love them so much.

G

Unregistered
Hey Buddy,

I'm in the same boat...Dad in April... if your Mrs is gonna drive the car as well...let her take both for a spin and c which she likes better.
Mine didn't like the Stagea cos it feels to big when driving.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Hey, and kiwi from christchurch, i reckon go for a legnum but your going to get that answer from just about everyone on here,:ROFLMAO:

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Welcome mate, come along to one of the car wash meets mate! We love taking people for spins!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Welcome Blake
I found myself in your exact situation approximately 10 months ago. I had an R33 GTS-t, wife was pregnant and looking for a wagon to replace it. SOOO Glad I went the VR4 route - great cars, you wont be dissapointed ;) Oh, and it doesnt look like a Volvo wannabe :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom