spinz4 aka Dustin // Hawaii - USA

G

Unregistered
Hey guys,

I stumbled on this forum somehow last night and thought it was a nice change of scenery from the 1g and 2g E/T/L that I'm used to. You guys have some nice rides!

Either way my name in Dustin I live in Hawaii and own a 94 Talon TSi and a 91 Eclipse GSX at the moment(have owned close to 40). If you guys want to see pictures of them I can post them up but only if asked since they aren't what your used to, lol.

Anywho...Thanks for the forum I'm gonna go look around for a bit now.

Dustin

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome Dustin.

Post your photos - been a while since I've seen a Talon (I come from California).

Derek

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hi and welcome.
PS there are a few members here that are femail and have VR4's.

G

Unregistered
Alright I'll post some up of the 94 first. Enjoy!

924028.jpg

86-1.jpg

pictures177.jpg

This is before I lowered it and threw the 95 Eclipse wheels on it.

pictures176-1.jpg

86007-1.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
That's a pretty nice car you have there, you've owned what 40 of them!??

G

Unregistered
That's a pretty nice car you have there, you've owned what 40 of them!??

Thanks! And about the number of cars......Yeah me and the wife have issues. I usually find them for cheap and broken then fix it and sell it. I have only daily driven about 13 of them. A few months back I'm pretty sure my neighbors wanted to kill me for having 5 of them at the same time. I quickly took care of the issue fixed them up and sold em. I started a thread on my forum about it just to see what people would say about it and dug up the picture to show you all.

klein015.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Looks like somebody has a little addiction hehe.. Great job though man!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome to OZVR4... love your work with the Eclipses. I guess you know them backwards and that's where the tinkering comes in ;)

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Thats a classic photo with all of them parked out the front, ha ha, can see why ur neighbors would be a little hostile... :redface:

I went for a ride in one when i was in california, they seem like nice cars.

Whats the most amount of power the stock engine internals and drive train can take on these?

G

Unregistered
Whats the most amount of power the stock engine internals and drive train can take on these?

I have seen videos of some in the mid 500's with stock internals. In fact last year a guy blew up his built motor then threw the stocker back in and ran a high 9 second quarter mile. They can take quite a bit of abuse I would say.

The rear axles have issues with breaking on the 90-91 models but changing them to a later 4-bolt rear end cures that until you get a little more power.

Thanks for the welcome!

Top Bottom