Staggs // Adelaide SA

G

Unregistered
Hey guys,

thought i would sign up since im looking for a new car and through the process of trying to find a suitable replacement to my subaru i have stumbled across the legnum's. After a bit of looking around they seem to tick all the right boxes for what im looking for - unique, fast, fit a XC bike in the back and good value.

So im currently on the lookout for a good condition series 2 legnum at a decent price.

but about me, im 21, 3rd yr uni student (with 1 yr to go), currently drive a boring subaru liberty and want something with more fasts and more space.

Staggs

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Welcome to the forum Staggs! You'll definitely get all that and more when you find a legnum and if you're willing to wait for an import broker you'll probably save a bit of $$$ too.

What are you studying?:)

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Gl with your search mang. Have a look around there are sometimes bargains already local. Otherwise importing your own is the go.

I did mine through www.ironchefimports.com Kristian is a site sponsor and a champ... but there are a couple of site sponsor importers here who could help you out.

If you can handle the wait do it.

Your in SA so I think you might have to wait more than the 3 months I did in NSW.

G

Unregistered
Your in SA so I think you might have to wait more than the 3 months I did in NSW.

nah im in SA and it took just under 3 months for me to get my hands on my beast after i bought her :) but i was lucky enough to get on a boat only a couple of days after buying :).
iorn chef is great he will take good care of you if you deside to go the importing way staggs.

anyways welcome, good to see another adelaidian with good taste ;)
you wouldnt happen to be laurens friend who was asking about fuel consumption?

G

Unregistered
yeah you'll have the routine 3 month wait or thereabouts. mine was 4 months from when i bought it to when i collected it only coz kris was trying to do the helpful thing and get it on a boat direct to adelaide rather than brisbane :)

G

Unregistered
yer thanks guys, I'm not a very patient person so importing one will be only considered if i cant find one locally, but i have been looking around and don't mind going interstate to buy a car which opens up a few options and I have seen some nice ones around aswell.
My only draw back is i gotta wait at least 3 weeks untill my exams are over otherwise ill spend all day driving/detailing my car and not studying!!

I'm studying a Ba Science - environmental hydrology and chemistry, so that keeps me busy during the week.

G

Unregistered
I've PM'd you if you cant be bothered waiting we have 6 in stock in SA, all facelifts.

Your more than welome to come down and test drive the lot.

Oz

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
With a name like staggs people might expect you to be driving a Stagea... of course surprising them with a Legnum would be the obvious thing to do!

G

Unregistered
Lol, good call.

I thought it was a Stagg party!

G

Unregistered
lol, i have thought about getting a stagea and getting plates with 'staggs' on em, but i reckon they look too much like a volvo and are a nissan which are 2 very good reasons not to get one

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
The best reason is it wouldn't be a VR-4

G

Unregistered
Mate,

STAGEA = 1 X Turbo

VR4 = 2 X Turbo

VR4 wins! lol

Top Bottom