Stephen in QLD

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Hey Stephen you might consider getting a leggy from on of our members if they come up for sale even though it might be interstate..this way u know yr getting a good car and it may come with some goodies as well..just a thought!

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
I'm certainly willing to buy from interstate, though getting it over to Perth adds more expense. What do you mean by "goodies?"

Ideally, I'm after a Facelift Pearl White with AYC. I want it to be as stock as possible... I dont go for loud exhausts, I prefer to keep quiet. I am looking for normal seats, not Recaros, normal steering wheel, not looking to grip a thigh* while I drive.I certainly don't want strange wheels on it: If I get one with different wheels, I'd be looking to swap them to these ones: incidentally, what are these wheels called?
mitsubishi_legnum_vr4_1_stock_7.jpg

Oh, and does anyone know how I can change the title of this thread? I'm not in Cairns any more, Toto..

*Momo, in Japanese, means Thigh, or alternatively, Peach.

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
Black 97 VR4, 07 Lancer 2.4 lt
whoa way over priced i payed $14000 admittedly pfl but only 50 thou on the clock its still a baby that was with a years warranty and 12 months rego but i payed cash so they ate out of my hand. Keep looking mate

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Oh i meant 'goodies' in the sense that it may come with a nice set of wheels, coilovers, upgraded brakes and stuff but i guess yr not interested in these goodies. However, they are a fair few members who have left their car pretty stock so if u wait i think you'll find a nice one here..

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
:bigsmile:Ah ok, thanks. I probably will upgrade the brakes, and do a few things to it, but I'm just not after loud, obvious modifications.

Im very keen on the one the Iron Chef has listed that I mentioned earlier - been trying to call him for a couple of days, but the time difference doesnt help.

Top Bottom