super vr4 front wing for series 2 model?

ivormui

Idling at the Lights
First Name
i-m
Drive
company car is a (99 legnum vr4 type-s)
is there anyone know can put super vr4 front bumper side wing on to series two model? is it come with two little pieces or whole bumper? anywhere can i find those wing in aus, i only can find in newzealand and those two wings ask for $400 dollars, quite expensive....

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 48

Galant_4_Live

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alex Roither
Drive
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
i have also seen them on a facelift bumper but still don´t know fit they fit directly or if they have to be modified...

alex

G

Unregistered
need to be modified,
the bumpers are completly different shapes.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
you can fit the entire bumper onto a facelift car, but the canards themselves won't fit straight onto a facelift bumper

ivormui

Idling at the Lights
First Name
i-m
Drive
i finally give up of putting the super vr4 wing onto my series2 bumper, bcoz i got a better and easier option, is put the evo8mr like carbon fibre little wing on the side, will put photos here where i have install.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
remind me never to trash the front canards on my Super VR-4 if they're going to cost me $400 to replace! ivormui, let us know how it all goes :D

ivormui

Idling at the Lights
First Name
i-m
Drive
ok buzzpuppy i will show u photos after the little wings arrive...

Galant_4_Live

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alex Roither
Drive
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
i finally give up of putting the super vr4 wing onto my series2 bumper, bcoz i got a better and easier option, is put the evo8mr like carbon fibre little wing on the side, will put photos here where i have install.

you gave up to put your wings on the facelift bumper ?

do you have a set of super-vr-4 wings ? are they for sale ?

alex

ivormui

Idling at the Lights
First Name
i-m
Drive
galant 4 live, i didnt buy any super vr4 wing, but i can find in newzealand trademe.com long time ago.... and buzzpuppy sort of similar to your photos but more aggressive.... for the bottom one, hope when i received those wings and can send u photos later

Top Bottom