Surfers Cruise & Sushi at Broadbeach this Friday night

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Hey all

Just thought i would see who is keen to come for a drive Friday night to Surfers. My best mate from Canberra is flying up tonight and he has purchased a one way ticket. If all goes to plan and he loves Trav's car in the flesh as much as he loves it in the photo's that i have sent him, and with my recommendation on it, he will be handing over the cash for it and taking it home.

While he is here i was thinking of going for a cruise to Surfers and having dinner at the Broadbeach Sushi train. I will be in my car and he will hopefully be in Trav's purple beast.

I am thinking dinner at the train at around 630 then go for a bit of a drive and maybe find some places for some photo's.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Sounds like a good idea, I prob couldn't make it till 7/7:30 though.

I'll check with the social coordinator...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hmmmmm could be keen....will have to check with the lady

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
You have to stop hanging around these graveyards Christian...people will start to talk

G

Unregistered
MAYYYYYYYYY be able to come. I'll be down there for an 18th. Can't guarantee I'll be in my car but....

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Its just north on the right from the Convention centre.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I'll ring you tommorow arvo if im up for it Trev, thinking about heading into town for a night out so not sure :)

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Cool Luke.

Well my friend Aaron is buying Trav's (Hipsi) car today so as long as he has no probs getting his bank cheque this morning, he will be cruising up in that beast. We will be there at around 630 but in no real rush so what ever time you all rock up :D

Top Bottom