switch for traction control stability control ?

G

Unregistered
hey guys im new to legnums just picked up mine yesterday. It is 96 model with ayc asc it seams to have a missing switch from below the elec mirror switch.
The only thing i can find is there is a switch there for traction control on some models .
But cant find any info i worked out that i can remove the 2 relays in engine bay for asc (a) and asc (b) turns off stability traction control .
but also shuts off abs makes it alot more fun on loose or wet surfaces tho lol

is there a way to shut off the traction control via a switch or should i go and wire in a switch to the asc relays to turn them off

G

Unregistered
If the traction control switch is missing then usually the TCL light will be on all the time unless the bulb has been removed. Does it come on when the ignition is first turned on

G

Unregistered
no there is no light saying tcl on dash that i could see i did look for one there is a yellow plug hanging where the switch should be

G

Unregistered
Ok sound as if the switch and bulb have both been removed which also means you can't check the fault codes for the TCL. You will need the TCL switch as it is a bit more than just an on/off switch.
It may be the switch was faulty and replacing it and the bulb is all that is required.

G

Unregistered
hmmm that's gonna be fun to find i bet lol

thanks for your help man spent hours searching and didnt find any info about it

G

Unregistered
Some of the people breaking cars should have a switch or try CVR4

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Yeah the switch shouldn't be too hard to find at all. VR4WGN should have one.

Top Bottom