Targa Tas 2009

G

Unregistered
Well anyone from here competing, coming to watch etc ??

Us guys from Fabcar Racing are bringing the 35 GTR over to see how Mr Jones goes. Never been over for this before but heard its an awesome event. .

Tuesday 28th April - Sunday 3rd May

Rhys

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I've watched this on TV the last couple of years... looks like a great event but unfortunately its in Tasmania lol....

Would love to see a VR4 in a targa.... Would be a good car to do it in i reckon. Not for times or winning but just for fun driving in a comfotable car that has some handling and a bit of balls when required

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Being from Tasmania I think it will be fair to say I will probably watch some of it. Hey maybe we could meet up somewhere while you are down here for it.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I would absolutely love to come over and follow Targa around... Maybe next year.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Looks like it is Targa North Tasmania again, like last year! It used to spend as much time in the south as the north but not anymore it seems! Just looking at the draft course guide. Too many people complaining in the south of Tasmania it would seem. I am in Hobart so wouldn't see any other than news until the last day! Should still be awesome for competitors just not so much for the spectators in the south anyway.

Haggiss

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey Brazendale
Drive
Legnum VR-4 S2
Ill be watching it for sure Rhys. Yell out if you need any help with anything. Me and a mate have a little workshop in Devonport with heaps of tools if you guys need anything!

Regards
Corey

Top Bottom