Terrigal Meet 10/01/10

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Anyone else coming from the north?

Yes there is Andrew (nervis) & Neal (hooter)

Try PMing them or if you want I can give you a mobile number.

FFS I've got to go get a new lawn mower & line trimmer first thing in the morning as the ones I have have decided to die this evening. I should still be there by 10am though.

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Looks like my mate who is looking at buying a legnum is going to come with me (either in my car or his lancer). I think he knows Neil... Anyways, Its pretty late to organise meeting up with them so I'll go italone. I might see them on the way. None the less, cya at the spit at 10am :) Hopefully I'll sneak in a quick wash before I leave. I washed it friday arvo but went on a cruise with some mates to wisemans ferry and caught a bucket load of bugs! Darn it! Lol.

G

Unregistered
Emmanuel, I'm meeting a couple of guys and heading up through Galston Gorge, do you want to meet up at Castle Hill Maccas and tag along from there or do you have alternate plans?

Estimated around 8:30am at Castle Hill Maccas as a guide.
I wont be able to meet up earlier, see you at 10am :)

EDIT: HHmmm might make it to there by 8:30 afterall

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Updating original post with Dan now attending as well.

Go NSW !!!! 11 cars ! (y)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Way to go team... Ok, I'm off to meet to first couple of guys and head up. See you at Terrigal Young Brad.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Damn too late for you Wayne.

Peoples, bring some sunscreen & a hat if you're not agreeable with the sun, it's a scorcher here !!!!!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Great meet everyone. Nice to see some new faces to go with the veterans lol!

I was amazed we managed to all park together at the base of The Skillion.

I'll create a photos thread soon, but at the moment I'm whacked out on heatstroke..... plus I just had a shitty end to the meet by hitting the damn retaining wall bringing the car in to park. I'm not game to look yet......

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Yes, great meet! Sorry all for being an hour late and having to leave early. I promise to do better next time!

Great to put faces to cars but unfortunately only a few names to faces... I was a little bit shy.

skyrex

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Blake
Drive
Ralliart Colt
Stop slacking off at work Fazz! lol

Was nice to see so many in one place, if it's not for seeing Neale's whenever the family catches up I nearly wouldn't see any.

Linky the pics thread when it's up and I will chuck up the ones I took that turned out :)

G

Unregistered
Damn man, NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!

we had a scare on the way back...

Lets just say it included some nice twisty roads....

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
It was a really good turn out... Like everyone else said, it was good to put some faces to names/cars.

Sorry I had to cut and run so early, holidaying with my family means I actually have to spend time with them :)

Top Bottom