The front / down pipes thread

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
ok. Spoke to Russell today. He is working out on the price now. Should be a EOI GB of 10. He will provide me with price of part, part+fitted and part+freight.
Looking at mild steel as he reckon it last longer as front pipe compare to stainless which might crack.
I also gave him a pic of intercooler hard piping and he say he will have a look.

G

Unregistered
Interested Pending price, Should be good price in MS and I prefer it aswell.

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
Im also interested in intercooler hard piping as well as this is something i will be upgrading in the near future.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I have the tuned length Windsor exhaust front pipes, I hate the design for flow but I do prefer the sound. No pics here but someone not using a phone could probably find the original thread by ET on here with pics....

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Oh and heat wrap sucks, how to warp manifolds etc.... Do you see it on top race cars? No, good reason for that....

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
Those IIDA front pipes look sexy its a shame they are hidden under the car.

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
I have the tuned length Windsor exhaust front pipes, I hate the design for flow but I do prefer the sound. No pics here but someone not using a phone could probably find the original thread by ET on here with pics....

How do they sound compared to normal?

Bennoz

Petrol Sniffer
First Name
Ben
Drive
Mitsubishi FTO
I made up a set of those when I did my conversion. Those stockies are shockers, just as bad as the stock FTO ones, a real collision point.

In the end I had to make 2 sets, the 2.5" one while free flowing, just wasn't letting the volume of gas out, was restricting the tune, so went up to 3" & it solved the problem.

dsc00314hu.jpg

dsc00315ax.jpg

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
When you say 2.5" and 3" are you referring to the merge point?

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
1999 FL Galant VR4 with MMCS
Bennoz you should make up more of those front pipes...

wait your donk is in a FTO :(

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
When you say 2.5" and 3" are you referring to the merge point?

I'm guessing that, looking at the photo's they look the same or smaller than mine and mine are 2.5" into 3" (at the moment).

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
i may have missed this but what cat are you using steve, or did you have it deleted?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Me? I have a 4" something or other, no need to delete when it's huge :)

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I've got the RPW front pipes, which were trimmed free of charge by castle hill exhaust when they did the rest of the exhaust. I have no complaints at all. I like the sound

Top Bottom