This story gets my blood boiling...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Pity he didn't take a few out with his gun.

My thoughts exactly. I would've at least tried.

That reminds me; if I ever get diagnosed with a terminal illness, you all better stay right away from me. I have no intentions of going silently & quietly on my own.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Bunch of little tossers. They are all about 16 years old and think they are LA gangbangers. Police need to pull their fingers out and do something

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
The problem is more with the justice system letting them off. Far too much leniency.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
thats right. they need to learn a lesson or two when they are cought, not just slap on the bum, bone breaking punishment. perhaps force them to work in north korea..

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Similar issue in adelaide with the so called 'gang of 49'

They know all the loop holes in the justice system, so end up in juvenile prison or prison for 3 months or so, as soon as they get out they are back to their old tricks. High speed car chases, ram raids etc increase every 3-4 months, it is obvious when they are out and about

Yet they still get a smack on the hand and mike rann refuses to address it, instead, from what i gather, he basically censors the local media so that people dont realise its still a big issue

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
**** them little faggots, excuse the french, but if them little pricks are man enough make the choice to do that to people, then they should locked up with the big boys where they can make their own decsions on who to be bummed by first.

pity old mate didnt take them out with him. he shoulda beat the living shit outa them. RIP old mate, ot took something so severe for people to notice but its too little too late

i personally would have no qualms on going to town on a group of little punk ass kids if they deserved it. might knock some sense into them.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
They're bunch of kids who've never had a parent show them any proper discipline so they run wild, the parents are obviously just as much to blame. Probably the same bunch of little brats that keyed my Leggy a while back with their stupid wannabe "Tweed Breed" symbol.
It's just sad man, the bullying must have been terrible for him to go that far. Seems like you combine a weak justice system with parents who couldn't give a crap and it equals teenagers who think they can do whatever they like and lack a real sense of empathy or conscience.
I'm not really religious but i'd sure like to know if there's a hell to send these heartless pricks to.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
i'd sure like to know if there's a hell to send these heartless pricks to.

I say dump them in the Tora Bora mountains in Afganistan, or just plain Bagdhad will do.
Then we'll see if they have balls.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
forced enlistment to special operations in afghanist maybe?

they can key all the enemy tanks they like

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Our juvenile justice system is FAR too lenient on little sh*ts like that!

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
When i first read the story i was more saddened that the gentleman felt that was his only option. I am sure that if all other options have been exhausted i.e Justice etc, you could just move away? I am with the Brad's with saying maybe he could have done something that would have changed there lives forever. It is sad to say but i am sure that what he has done won't effect they way these fu*kers go about the rest of their lives.

Having said all that, the "gangs" that they make mention of are pretty ramped around here. They are also pretty sophisticated, especially being over seen by far greater organised groups. It is a shame that the police seem powerless. They are trying i am sure but it is just getting far too popular with young kids and the numbers are growing.

Luke makes a good point re the parents, WHERE THE FU*K ARE THEY?? They ultimately should be blamed unless they are actively trying to control them. If you cannot control your own child - disown them so you dont get dragged into all their sh*t.

I am pretty lucky where i live as it is a bit quieter a suburb that Tweed. Having said that though, my family will be out of this area before the place (Tweed) gets a chance to influence my kids with its sh*t. I grew up here and it was ordinary (but tamer) 10-15 years ago. It has changed a hell of a lot since then. I know i wont be hanging around another 10,

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Moving away... there is a sense of what "home" may be, or maybe there isn't the funds. Would you buy into the area? What if he couldn't sell?

This is a messed-up tragic end.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
I think the cops should DO MORE! Most of the time the Police force cant't be bothered dealing with this sort of stuff,

and in the end it's the innocent that suffer......:angry:

G

Unregistered
RIP to the old bloke - it's disgusting how kids are turning on the elderly because they're "soft" targets, particularly when you hear of break and enters gone wrong so they bash the old folk :(

Brad, a bullet in the knee cap is for life - remember that before aiming for the head on your final rampage. Then again, these little gang-bangers will probably look to the movies and be inspired by wheelchair bound homies...

Their *strength* is in numbers though - they won't say or do anything when bailed up one on one ;)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Surprised and saddened that people are so willing to swallow such a manipulative, slanted, typical News Ltd story whole.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Brad, a bullet in the knee cap is for life - remember that before aiming for the head on your final rampage. Then again, these little gang-bangers will probably look to the movies and be inspired by wheelchair bound homies...

Connor, headshots are where it's at! I've been practicing on House Of The Dead. I figure I'm working enemies with the same cranial capacity lol...

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
Surprised and saddened that people are so willing to swallow such a manipulative, slanted, typical News Ltd story whole.

bahaha resident skeptic in the building

i usually dont believe the news, but i did this story because only yesterday some people stole my mates two new mountain bikes. they were worth 2 grand each

(two differnt types of mountain bikes (a dirt jumper and a XC) if people are thinkin why hav two bikes)

Top Bottom