Tow Hook Cover part number

G

Unregistered
Hey guys

I've looked at the thread for the part no# of the tow hook cover... but the colour code im having trouble with

Can anyone help me out?

:)

MR465892... which part of the number denotes colour??
(APPARENTLY THATS FOR A BLACK TOW HOOK COVER)

G

Unregistered
I'd like to add to this enquiry with the part number for Dark Blue '99 Galant.

G

Unregistered
I think from memory its the last two or three numbers that depict the colour... but a little unsure and want to be able to call mitsu dealer with the correct number. haha

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I think from memory its the last two or three numbers that depict the colour... but a little unsure and want to be able to call mitsu dealer with the correct number. haha

Spot on man..... Just get someone on here to reference your VIN number in CAPS or take it to a local mitsi parts joint and get them to reference it for the exact part number....

90 is gloss white
91 is pearl white
92 is black
93 is silver from memory

etc etc

Hope that helps :)

G

Unregistered
Oh thats awesome... i just went through all the pages i searched again and actually found ur post in one them quoting the pearl white code haha... thanks heaps dude... ill call em tomorrow and get the dealer to do the rest :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Keeping in mind, there is a difference between series 1 & series 2 tow hook covers.

The series 1 covers have a vertical drop on the sides, whereas the series 2 are diagonally sloped on the sides ;

LEGNUM_0060.jpg

Left hand is a series 1 (my car), right hand is a series 2 (Chris' car).

Note the difference on the sides of the covers.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
well i dont think this is possible but its worth asking,i have a series 1 in meister blue,which only came as an option to series 1's.but im upgrading to a series 2 front bar which doesnt have a tow hook cover,is it possible mitsi spray this on request or would i need to just get a white one and get it painted myself?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
well i dont think this is possible but its worth asking,i have a series 1 in meister blue,which only came as an option to series 1's.but im upgrading to a series 2 front bar which doesnt have a tow hook cover,is it possible mitsi spray this on request or would i need to just get a white one and get it painted myself?

I have to get mine done in gloss white because "apparently" it doesn't exist (even though i have the part number *sigh) so i'm guessing you'll have to do your own. Pretty sure Mitsi Oz won't have that much pull in Japan mitsi

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Mitsubishi Australia have NFI what they're talking about at the best of times - there are numerous references throughout this forum explaining how to go through a parts broker to get the bits you need straight from Mitsubishi Japan. I've heard from several people 'you can't get this part any more' when the reality is Mitsi Japan may just need an order of five or more and they'll have them manufactured.

Part numbers are as follows:

Series 1
MR325373 Black(Pearl)
MR325374 White
MR325375 Silver(Metallic)
MR325376 DarkGreen(Pearl)
MR325377 Red
MR325378 TriggerMauve(Pearl)
MR325379 WinningTurquoise(Pearl)
MR325380 MetallicGrey(Pearl)
MR325385 MetallicBlue(Pearl)
MR344767 White(Pearl)
MR439559 Black

Series 2
MR465620 Silver(Metallic)
MR465890 White
MR465891 White(Pearl)
MR465892 Black(Pearl)
MR465893 DarkGreen(Metallic)
MR465894 Red(Pearl)
MR465895 DarkBlue(Pearl)
MR465896 TriggerMauve(Pearl)
MR566120 Silver(Metallic)
MR566121 Silver(Metallic)

Someone feel free to update this with the correct paint names, I've just quickly taken them from ASA. Once its correct, add it to the part numbers guide.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea, you'll notice there are actually several different part numbers for the same part in there. I'm not sure what the difference is supposed to be, all I can tell you is what the date of manufacture is listed as. It would require cross-referencing of VINs to work out exactly what was what.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I saw that but the consecutive numbers on the silver really jumped out at me.

G

Unregistered
im needing a series 2 black tow hook cover maybe we could get a group buy ??

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
half this forum would be needing one. im not desperate but if someone else is organising ill definately get one

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
Just ordered mine in Indigo Blue yesterday from Agostino Mitsubishi in Adelaide, quoted $55 (and have ordered it). I gave him the part code for the "Dark Blue" one but he didn't have it listed so I gave him the VIN and he came back with the exact same part number :D

5-10 days quoted to get it in, I'll let you know once I get it (then I just need a car to go with it..... :))

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Careful for rip off merchants behind the counter at Mitsubishi Oz. Before I knew how much they cost from here I paid $120 for mine!! Later went back and mentioned it and the boss said "he'd talk to the employee" and that was the last I ever heard of it. I'm sure the employee just pocketed the extra $60. When I go back to order my other one at least i'll know the price this time so they can't pull a shifty.

Top Bottom