Status
Not open for further replies.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
This is a gauge pod that I made and installed into my beast, if anyone would like one just pm me and i can do it up in about a week depending on work.

The cost is $550 with gauges, without install. The gauges are oil temp, oil pressure and volts. You can choose between Split fire or Prosport gauges and all electrical.

http://ozvr4.com/forums/album.php?albumid=200&attachmentid=12064

Cheers Jeff

G

Unregistered
good effort,no harm intended wut i think it looks out of place tbh,the shape does not complement the cars shapes in any way tho but very good effort,

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Thanx guys im not truly happy with it im in the process of making a new one as i would like them to facing me more n not as high or as weird looking, I also believe that i rushed it for the cruise on the 15th along with the strips down the side. They look like the FPV strips but different, n when the car gets resprayed the only ones that will stay are the ones on the drs and the gauges will be different by xmas.

Thanx for the feedback again guys

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
good job mate... have u made another one yet? id be keen to see wat the newer design gauge cluster looks like if u have.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
I'm still trying to get it rite, as I want it to mould all the way to the oem cluster n have them face the driver n able to hold my 4 gauges plus if ppl like what I have built then I can make them to suit anything they desire.

Keep watching this space for further updates n pics

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
This is cool! I'd be happy with just 2 or 3 gauges in there. Definitely getting them to sit lower and face driver is a good idea.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
He sold up years ago & moved. Plus hasn't been online for over 18 months.
I somehow doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom