Tuesday 20th of November 2007

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Figured with the good weather we can have these as often as we want. Tomorrow is going to be nice, so lets have a wash! Mine is filthy and I know a few Foz owners that need to wash, so anyone interested, see you there!

Nick

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

Date: Tuesday 20/11/2007
Map:
blackburnwashvu4.jpg

Time: 7:30pm

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Tonight eh? Ok, the girl is doing some dragon-boat training so I'll have to drop in. Mine's in pretty average condition and it'll be good to at least get the interior schmick even though it's going to rain tomorrow.

So who wants to see the car? :)

G

Unregistered
I am out, got to go to Wantirna to pick up my subaru,

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Thanks guys, good to see you all again, and nice to finally meet Gavin!
Love the Super mate.....looks great!

Good to see the black beast back on the road too Steve!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Would you believe I actually MADE IT to one of these "wash patrols"? It was also good to see the Foresters there as well and having four Legnums (Joe, Nick, Steve and mine) did give the night an eclectic flavour! Gents, it was an absolute pleasure to meet y'all and to see first-hand what the other Legnums are like. I think we had a good mix of interior trims, PFL/FL models, running gear, etc. Will be happy to rock up again at any time. I think the guys with the small group of Honda Civics kept their distance :) All fun though!

Of course, I had to take a few photos *whistles innocently*

201120073vp3.jpg

20/11/2007 I don't think I recognise your ride Nick sans the front bar and wheels!

201120072hc3.jpg

20/11/2007 Joe drove Steve's Legnum and vice-versa. Very trusting of you Steve with that
just-repaired box. I finally got to meet "The Silver Bullet" :D

201120071ub4.jpg

20/11/2007 Of course, with both of them gone... it gave me a chance to steal Steve's park so I
could take the happy-snap *hehehe*

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Looks great guys! Can't wait till we can do this in NSW!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Nice pics Gav. You will have to be the OZVR4 official photographer at these meets :)

MPBVr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Malc
Drive
1997 Vr4 Galant Type S
Great pics !:) Nice way to have a "mini-meet"

Kierans our wash and polish expert he'll be suggesting we do this over here:cool:

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Another awesome get together guys. Gavin pleasure to meet you man and I think I'm gona steal your car :p Joe, thanks for letting me have a fang in the bullet it was ace man!
Cant wait for Sunday now, it's gona be great fun cruising with all you guys.

amulday

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Sam
Drive
1985 Toyota AE86, Chasing a Black Facelift Legnum.
Ahhhh I missed out again, You guys will have to organize a wash meet when I'm not away working... (back in 3 weeks for a month or two) :D

I'd love to come along and catch up, maybe even be passenger for a quick squirt around the block, give me even more incentive to get one when Kristian is in Japan :D

G

Unregistered
bring the AE86.. thanks guys was a good one, thanks to steve for letting me drive the BLKVR4 that gear box feels bullet proof, just do something bout those brakes.. maybe its just they way i drove..lol

my legnum is commin on the cruise, nick is driving it as nick has no reg..
shall be good...
gavin great to meet you mate, love the soooper and awsome pics. hope you can come to another car wash..

Top Bottom