turbo flanges

minxy74

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
HJ Galant , CM5A GSR (project)
does anyone know if the standard exhaust manifold flange is the 8cm type?

minxy74

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
HJ Galant , CM5A GSR (project)
pretty sure its the size of the outlet of the exhaust mani

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
DSC00018.JPG

the two top ones are the flanges to the head,
the rest are the ones i have had made to suit the planned gt2860 turbo's not quite sure what your asking for but this may help

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Josh and I will be, we are still in the development stage at the moment though.

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Are they T3 or T25 outlet flanges ?

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum

Sweet. I'll buy a set of manifolds if you guys manage to make a straight bolt on set without the need to cut mounts and stuff. Actually I expect quite a few people would be interested...

Make the set up and get a low volume Casting mob to make up the rest, I'd expect interest from Aus, NZ and the UK as well... :) I guess you would need a pre-purchase arrangement.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
That's our plan but I think we will be making all of them out of welded steam pipe, i feel it means they will be better quality. We will be offering them in T25 and for a little extra TD04 bolt on no firewall mods or cut mounts.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
yeah i got them lazer cut the 3 port flanges that bolt to the head were measured and cut to the exact port sizes of the stock manifolds that i have them. i have the technical drawings that the lazer cutting company gave me but they are in a very odd format that i cant open (i assume its the program file for their lazer cutting machine) i am happy to email the files to anyone who wants them if they wish to try use them familiaspeed@hotmail.com is the best way to contact me as i dont check the forums very often

sampsulo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Sampa Chisulo
Drive
Trigger Mauve 1999 Galat VR-4
Make the set up and get a low volume Casting mob to make up the rest, I'd expect interest from Aus, NZ and the UK as well... :) I guess you would need a pre-purchase arrangement.

and ZAMBIA too!

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Do you have on of the bottom right turbo exhaust flanges spare or for sale Adam?
not spare sorry shane but you can have a copy of the lazer cutter file and get your own made or i think autobend in chch sell them at a decent price

Top Bottom