TwinTurbo aka Misha // Georgia

G

Unregistered
Dear VR4 owners

My name is Misha, I live in Georgia, Eastern Europe, want to pass a greetings from all VR4 owners from Georgia (we are a few people, around 5-6 owners) mostly driving Galants but the only two Legnums VR4 that drives around our country is me and brothers ones :)

Most of the people prefers to drive Subarus here but time by time they understand a potentian of Mitsubishi V6 turbo-charged engines :) especially after being overtaken by estate trolleybus (that how we call automatic transmision equiped cars :D ) with two turbos :)

good news is that we have just started ECU tuning on VR4, unfortunatley we are using only road tuning facility as 4X4 Dyno is not yet available in Georgia.

Basicaly thats it, looking forward to share our knowlage and get some from you, especially in ECU Tuning

Thanks
Best regards and kind Wishes

Mitsubishi Club Georgia

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Well a big welcome Misha from all of us here @ ozvr4! It's always good to see/hear of other owners from elsewhere globally. Perhaps some pictures of your club cars?

G

Unregistered
Here you go

Me on a drag racing day

ef676f71af36.jpg

Vr4 A/T vs striped Legacy M/T --- VR4 won :)

a8af609125db.jpg

My Brothers car, VR4

af4yg.jpg

Our club, not all cars listed there, olnt 2 VR4, 2 turbo Airtrek and Eclipse :)
e0a6e5c8085b.jpg

432dc9cdb4e7.jpg

My Cars ..s :)

a01bfc3aa264.jpg

Fixing my brothers engine

ca0a35a80ab4.jpg

Again Brothers car

be124d49a8f0.jpg

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
welcome to the club Misha, I didn't mean to be a prick :)

as you can see alot of people have welcomed you, as we are the friendliest :D

will post on your question so that we dont go OT on here..

enjoy your stay..

G

Unregistered
welcome to the club Misha, I didn't mean to be a prick :)

as you can see alot of people have welcomed you, as we are the friendliest :D

will post on your question so that we dont go OT on here..

enjoy your stay..

Thanks mate, all the members in our club are trying to do there best to help each other, even in a situations when you really need to help a member financially, physically and so on. I am pretty sure that you guys are doing the same, this is what make people be friends.

appreciate your efforts, and again thanks for you welcomes :)

markasia

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Ly
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR4
Welcome To OZVR4 Misha =D Make sure you keep us updated with your legnum =]

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Welcome Misha!

Would you like to buy Georgia's first Super Legnum wing? :p

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
welcome misha! Pm me your email address and ill send you some def files. Assume you know you need a 7202 or 7203 ecu.... The pfl car may or may not have the right ecu....

G

Unregistered
So whats going on with the car? why is it in so many pieces?

that car now have GTR32 turbos, atm we are on a final stage, assembling, I will post a photos shortly, going to blow 1.5 bar which is 21 PSI and later install Methanol injection and blow 26 PSI - 1.8 bar. estimated WHP will be 450, unfortunately we do not have a dyno in a country so this will be hard to achieve.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Misha, can you please show us how you mounted the GTR turbo's on the rear?! Im still fuzzed on how you guys can make it fit :)

G

Unregistered
ok, I am not sure weather I am posting in a correct section and going in off-topic, please correct if I am wrong, wanted to start a new thread in Members section with my 9th post now :)

so here is some photos of what we did, for now we are waiting for a head gaskets and we will finish with engine assembly, both turbos, especially read one fits perfectly, as for front one GTR32 Turbo fitting is much more easier to install rather then TD04, because GTR32 Turbos have smaller hot side and you do not have to replace a fans with thiner one, or just cut them.

Rear turbo fits perfectly, the only problem that you will get is a Oil Water piping and actuator

so, fitting them are as simple as TD04, even simpler.

oh and one more thing you have to do is to cut a small peace of bottom engine holder mount, also you have to make some very small modification of standard manifolds.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

G

Unregistered
Hello everyone again

I have some gooood news, I sold my A/T Leggy and bought M/T Galant light version, w/o AYC :)

here is some modification that I have swaped from my old car:

Blitz Auto Turbo Timer
Blitz Power Meter SJ
Blitz SBC Spec R Boost Controller
Blitz SUS Power Filter
Greddy Engine Oil Cooler Kit
Vinci Oil Temp
AMS Boost Gauge
600X300X76 Big Intercooler
2.5" - 3" Intecooler Piping
Fujitsubo Legalis Type R 3" (76mm)
Valbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
Remap-able ECU

I will post some pics of my under hood modifications later.

Top Bottom