URAS EROBON Bonnet Duct

G

Unregistered
I have been looking around the rhdjapan.com website.

And found this:
Type I:
https://www.rhdjapan.com/home/products/product_detail_new.php?int_product_id=2454#
Type II:
https://www.rhdjapan.com/home/products/product_detail_new.php?int_product_id=2455#

I never seen them on person. But I think it will look nice. May be someone has the picture of them on galant? So I have a bit of sense of how it will fit on galant.

Does anyone ordered stuff from rhdjapan.com? How did it go?
Buying from them is even much more cheaper than buying in speed shop here in my country even with the shipping charges.

G

Unregistered
ive bought from them, using a verified paypal acount (with existing funds, so no credit card draw down)

it arrived exactly 1 week from the day i bought it using there EMS air service,
ill be buying from them again, no hesitations recommending them to anyone

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
can't see any pics.. someone mind getting a pic of it and posting it here?!

G

Unregistered
forgot to tell :D....under the picture there is an icon says 'view next picture' to see it one by one or click 'view all picture' to see all the pictures all at once....

but anyway here some pictures of it just to help u guys:

I am more fond of the evo style but I wont be able to get one here. I can have someone to make a custom one. But from the experience the result won't worth the money your spend. So this one might be a subsitute to get the hot air out the engine bay.

The pictures shown above is the type I. The type II is the almost identical but bigger size than type I. I have measured the galant bonnet. I'm pretty sure that the type I is the one for galant bonnet. Type II is too big.

what do you guys think?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
If you look in the EVO Bonnet thread, I posted pictures of this type of vent on my Skyline. I personally do not think that this style of vent suits the curves of the legnum/galant.

What is stopping you from getting an EVO style bonnet?

G

Unregistered
hmmm interesting choice.. i love the Z TUNE bonnet on the nismo cars and i think it could look wicked on a legnum or galant. but in saying that i think sly031 could be right on this as the curves are totaly diffrent..
good luck on it anyway and if you go ahead i would love to see some pics..

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Yeah, don't get me wrong I would like to see it. It is just something that I wouldn't do on my car, and seeing as the car is yours, go your hardest ;)

G

Unregistered
If you look in the EVO Bonnet thread, I posted pictures of this type of vent on my Skyline. I personally do not think that this style of vent suits the curves of the legnum/galant.

What is stopping you from getting an EVO style bonnet?

can't get the evo style bonnet here is my country. And custom work is not an option. None of the custom shop can make a clean and nice custom body work. It only nice if you see it in the magazine. But if you see in the real life, it sucks big time and not worth the money you spend.

I;ll chek the picture that u posted....

G

Unregistered
yeah I checked that too joel....but the shipping is crazy almost 2 times the bonnet itself plus I need to pay for the import tax...mmmm....I don't feel like doing it...

G

Unregistered
shit i feel sorry for you. i thought we had it rough here in aus, but that rediculous

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Yeah, I thought you would have gone with another option if possible.

Sucks to hear mate, all the best with it, don't forget pics when it's done(if it gets done).

G

Unregistered
here some photoshop on the uras bonnet on galant...might not be the best photosop work but u should get the idea...

here is the picture:

what do you guys think?

The uras bonnet itself should be a bit smaller then the one on the picture.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Here's another photochop without the blue (sorta).

I wouldn't put it on my car.

cheers

Lee

Attachments

• putihbirusc1.jpg
    putihbirusc1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom