Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
Hey guys,

Looking at bringing in about 75KG worth of gear from the states (mostly plasti dip paint and other painting hardware) as it's about 1/5 of the cost over there as it is buying locally. So far after an hour or two of searching all I can find is MyUS as the cheapest option out of about 15 looked at.

I was wondering if anyone here had a suggestion of a good company they've used in the past and would recommend. To give you an idea of my current estimates, My US can give me a 90x90x90 cm box with up to 100KG capacity shipped to my door for $809 with a $100 initial joining fee (and then no additional costs or subscription), so $910 all up is the price to beat with a 5-10 day delivery time.

Not asking anyone to go around and enter the dimensions and weight into every USA shipping company they find, just curious to see if anyone has a recommended site for me to compare to.

Cheers fellas.

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum
if you're not in a hurry to get it there's a place i found called shipporter (http://www.shipporter.com) their calculator shows 90x90x90, 100kg is 415 (or somewhere near that, may change depending on exact postcodes etc) to the door, but its by sea freight so something like a 6 week wait...

haven't used them yet personally, read a few positive reviews on places like whirlpool, they also will ship to aus from UK and china.

Top Bottom