[Vic] Good Driving Roads

G

Unregistered
I have just got back from camping in Walhalla, And have found a couple of absolute awesome driving roads, the best being between Willow Grove and Noojee. I will try and get a short vid up of it for you.

So i was just wondering if any one eles has found a gem of a road that they want to share with the rest of us?

G

Unregistered
[NSW] I drove up this road today and found it really nice up steep hill lots of coners for a few hundred meters, all in second gear high revs, revs drop for next corner back on the gas, not enough room for 3rd gear ...Fun.

And if your fast enough you get your photo taken at the end (at the top):ROFLMAO:

BellbirdHill.jpg

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
i usually go towards the black spurs, kings lake area. at around 11pm the roads are nice and empty with some really nice and challenging bends. i held a twisty run for the guys on the skylines forums a while ago turnout was massive and the roads were awesome and still have the route here so if theres any interest we should hit the black spurs :p

G

Unregistered
back of kangaroo ground is nice going towards yarra glen.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
The back roads between Healesville and Yarra Junction are ace, you just don't wana go too fast is all.

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
heres a pic of the route i normally go. all the way up maroondah hwy past healsville then right on Acheron way then follow it through into Donna buang rd then follow that into don rd which leads you back onto Nicholson st (maroondah hwy)

untitled-2.jpg

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
lol so how bout we go for a drive there and test the legnums out ey? lol

G

Unregistered
Yeah Reefton Is pretty good, The road i was on is just south of there, i ended coming out at Yarra Junction

This is a short Vid from the road, sorry about the slowness of my driving, but i had 3 people and a crap load of gear in the car from camping, and i was having tire scrubbing problems :(

But still i nice road, it goes for about 10km or more

Top Bottom