[VIC] Wash Meet - Blackburn - 19/08

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*laughs* so we got on like a house on fire!

Welcome to this side of the fence Josh. Looking forward to my next trip up north and HOPEFULLY with a lot more warning this time (like more than 36 hours) to catch up. Seriously, it was like walking around the photos of the QLD meets, and seeing the rides in person.

Ask Christian and Lee what I first did when I saw their cars @ Brisbane River where they were parked. I approached them, and patted their bonnets in turn cooing "helloooooo, how ya doin'?". I lol'd at seeing Lee's 123-AYC number plates and had a good look at Chris' angel-eyes mod.

However, I've been "cheating" on the OZVR4 Vic crew here, so I better spend some quality time again ;)

Scottie, gotta love the pose mate. It's what happens when you love in Oakleigh long enough... you start taking up the characteristics of the locals!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
*BUMP*

Common guys, we need more peeps at meets. If it gets too cold or boring, we can move to somewhere nearby for some photos/beer/pool etc.

G

Unregistered
I have to work late today, but will drop in on the way home at about 9:00

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Looks like I have to pull out tonight, Clare is being re-admitted to hospital, again... :cry:

I'll see what I can do, but if its anything like last time, i'll be there for hours, and I'll have Sasha which will mean there's no way I can be out and about.

Yay! Fun days these...

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Send her our best regards Steve... hope it's nothing too serious!

G

Unregistered
so how many confirmed for tonight.
because i dont want to make the trip if its not worth it.
especially if im f**ked after basketball..

yoshimitsu9

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stefan
Drive
ae86 sprinter
dammit, i though this was on tomorow night :(

doesnt help that im wrecked too... heavy drinking, 4 hours of sleep, 8 draining hours of tafe and laying a deck

G

Unregistered
well i rocked up at like 9.45 n no one was there..
wat a waste of time

Top Bottom