[Vic] Wash Meet - Wednesday 09/06/2010 - With Added Photographer!

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Hey Kids!

Time for another meet, but this time I've roped in a photographer mate to come along and take some glamour shots of our rides!

Where: Blackburn Car Wash.
When: From 7:30pm
Date: Wednesday 09/06/2010
Address: 233 Whitehorse Rd Blackburn
[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=223+Whitehorse+Road+Blackburn+Victoria+Australia&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=38.41771,79.013672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=223+Whitehorse+Rd,+Blackburn+Victoria+3130,+Australia&amp;z=14&amp;ll=-37.817816,145.161031&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=223+Whitehorse+Road+Blackburn+Victoria+Australia&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=38.41771,79.013672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=223+Whitehorse+Rd,+Blackburn+Victoria+3130,+Australia&amp;z=14&amp;ll=-37.817816,145.161031" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/GMAP]

Let's try for a good turnout, there's several new local members who oughtta come along and meet the rest of the Vic crew.

Hope to see you all there!

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
I'll make it. Do you ever have wash meets closer to the city or north west of the city? Or are they always eastside meets?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
i down like charlie brown except i have work at 10:30pm

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
Guys, I love thee events always happening, but just out of curiosity, why do you always have these meets at the far end of the city?
Is it the majority of VR4 owners living in the southeast corner of Melb or something? I can assure that there will be a greater attendance if you can make it a central location. (Like somwhere near or close to the CBD)
Anyway, my car definitely needs a wash ana a clean, ill try my best to come and meet th other VR4 owners in Melb. But please consider changing the venue in th future as there are plenty of people living West and North of Melbourne.
Any phone numbers that I can call in case I get lost?
(dont have gps, dont rely on it)

Cheers

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
The meets have been at this location ever since OZVR4 evolved. We have had meets at other locations both near and far here but seem to default to this one as it is well known and was, if not now, central to most of the VR4 owners.

If you would like a meet closer to you then you are more than welcome to start a thread with all the details. There is no one person who organises the meets, it is simply up to anyone.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'm in.

*Disclaimer*
Only if the following does not occur: Illness, fatigue, disaster, bankruptcy, mechanical breakdowns, storms, pixies, etc etc.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Hell, there's at least three of us (myself included) that mission our way up from Frankston, or in Ben's case, Mt Martha.... If you take into account all the freeways available, it really isn't that far in terms of travel time... If you want some quick routes, I'm sure I can let you know some good ones!

We've had meets in other locations, one in Rowville where only seven attended, and one in Seaford, where only five attended (six including Ash and his Chaser)...

And Steve: antibiotics, red bull, a hard hat, bank robbery, RACV, a raincoat, fly swat, you get the idea:p

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Shit yeah im in but ill be coming in the wife's ECHO again as my car won't be ready.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
We won't hold that against you Rob :)

I'll be there. Hopefully a bit earlier this time to get a wash in!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I'll do my best to come to this one, because I wanna show off my new muffler :D

I might not get there until 8:30 or later though.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Unfortunately my photographer mate has had to bail, he can't make it this wednesday night...

Top Bottom