[VIC] Washmeet - MotorvateMelbourne Prep - 17/02/2010

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'll second that. Tristian, Ben, Pete and I were there 'til just shy of 10pm. I ended up doing my usual post-meet cleanup...

...find my local car wash (with 24/7 servo and 24/7 Macca's) with sheltered polishing/vaccuming bays. Love the awesome white-lighting since it's very similar to what you see at the Melbourne car show and gave Loki a good rub-down.

I fucked up the rear sticker though *cries* so it says "OZVR4.com", having to remove the "WWW" from the left :(

yoshimitsu9

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stefan
Drive
ae86 sprinter
I'll second that. Tristian, Ben, Pete and I were there 'til just shy of 10pm. I ended up doing my usual post-meet cleanup...

...find my local car wash (with 24/7 servo and 24/7 Macca's) with sheltered polishing/vaccuming bays. Love the awesome white-lighting since it's very similar to what you see at the Melbourne car show and gave Loki a good rub-down.

I fucked up the rear sticker though *cries* so it says "OZVR4.com", having to remove the "WWW" from the left :(

you forgot to mention me.... :cry:

a dagger to my heart! j/k

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Sorry Stefan :D

Was good to meet you and your mate Cam! Didn't know you were "yoshimitsu"... and now I need to find out the other Ben too.

Precedence

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 Silver Legnum VR4
<= other ben... lol

sorry I couldn't hang around too long, my grandma made me dinner and i couldn't leave her waiting for dinner too late. :(

And yes, i promise... at the next wash meet i will actually "wash" my car!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*heh* that's OK Ben, I often do that anyway and squirrel myself away afterwards washing/polishing 'til the wee small hours. Prefer to be talking to you lads anyway :)

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
I can possibly take my car dirty to a washmeet. Imagine the embaressment (y). Although my car was slightly dirty last night there was just no point cleaning it yet living where I do

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
That's right, all that crazy construction going on your way.

Top Bottom