[Vic] Workshop Day - 12th of May - @ Tech 1 Auto Care, Ferntree Gully

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
What we're offering: The oportunity for people to work on their own cars, using our workshop and it's equpiment and stock.

What you pay for: Hoist time and anything you use. ie: Oil/filters/etc etc

When: The 12th of May

Where: Tech 1 Auto Care, Unit 1, 14 Edina Road Ferntree Gully.

I'll be running the day and helping out where ever needed. All work needs to be able to completed on the day, so nothing massive unless discussed prior to the day. I need a list of who's coming, and I need firm numbers to book the day.

FaceBook: Link, Like us!

Google Map:
[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Tech+1+Auto+Care,+Factory5%2F+14+Edina+Rd,+Ferntree+Gully+VIC&amp;aq=0&amp;oq=tech+1+auto+care&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=56.54207,114.169922&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=Tech+1+Auto+Care,+Factory5%2F&amp;hnear=14+Edina+Rd,+Ferntree+Gully+Victoria+3156&amp;ll=-37.916576,145.327835&amp;spn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;t=m&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Tech+1+Auto+Care,+Factory5%2F+14+Edina+Rd,+Ferntree+Gully+VIC&amp;aq=0&amp;oq=tech+1+auto+care&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=56.54207,114.169922&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=Tech+1+Auto+Care,+Factory5%2F&amp;hnear=14+Edina+Rd,+Ferntree+Gully+Victoria+3156&amp;ll=-37.916576,145.327835&amp;spn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;t=m" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/GMAP]

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I'm in. Just want to fix some little things with my car, prob give it a service also.

Really need to fix my clutch fixed but will get that done on a regular day.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
I'm in. Will come hang out.

1. Do you have a BBQ there?
2. Who is bringing beer? (I bought last time :p)
3. the sex

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I'll arrive and look pretty in the corner, who sitting on my lap?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Sweet, Looks like its on then. I'll book the day in the diary.

We have a BBQ, so that's all sorted. As for the Beer, I'm sure we can all kick in a few dollars each, the pubs just down the road.

We have 4 hoists, so plenty of room, but it would be easier for me to know just what you guys will need on the day regarding consumables. So, if you could quickly write down what you'll need. Ie:

Oil, oil filter, air filter, wiper blades, gearbox oil.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I wish we had someone with a workshop up here... Oh the stuff I could do easier with access to a hoist :(

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
SHIT! Im in Italy at the moment, oh well next time.

Christian you asked who was bringing the sex, thats a bit gay dude lol

wil

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
99 Leggy
fingers cross i can make it....

will be looking at doing the following:
- fitting bov
- fixing clock
- cleaning the idle stepper motor
- issue with AYC

Steve do you have an auto elec there during the week?

Top Bottom