• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Had a closer look into the Vogue & Dolphin bumper in the last few days, but I still don't know which one I like more :D I will go with one of the 3 options below, but need your help for a decision hehe

Ok, so Option 1 would be Dolphin bumper with D-Techs (as stock foggies don't go well with the Cibies) and standard S2 grille - unfortunately I haven't got a pic of this combo - Cumba is going this way I believe)

reg_1_1.jpg

Option 2 will be Vogue bumper & Vogue grille. I'm not sure at this stage if the bumper comes with foglights or if I've to organise one myself - I've seen small Cibies before if they don't come with any.

p8.jpg

(Take off gay pink lights, blue foggies & air ducts in the middle of the bumper and splitters - clean bumper in option 3)

Option 3 is just the Vogue bumper & stock grille, looks a bit more factory which is good to stay underneath the cop radar ^^

vogue.jpg

Before you vote, please note I've fender flares that you'll have to include into the look... all pictures I found so far and no fender flares at all!

OK, vote now =)

G

Unregistered
Dolphin for me but then I have most of the kit except the front bar

G

Unregistered
heres a few more pics for you dude,hope they help.. personally Dolphin man,

Attachments

• 34782.jpg
    34782.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 391
  • 368070_1_full.jpg
    368070_1_full.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 395
  • imgp3416-desktop-resolution.jpg
    imgp3416-desktop-resolution.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 397

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Thanks Quinton!

The bottom one looks alright with the complete kit apart from the missing fender flare bit. But the 2 shots above show it's definitely possible to attach them. Awesome

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
i vote vogue with cibies and stock grill...unless you can get one like carsten has

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
My vote is for number 3, looks very clean and tidy, subtle..

No flares looks clean too!

Haven't seen a pic in that same style WITH flares tho, so can't judge too much on it, but really like the look!

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Personaly i hate eye lids so what ever you do i would advise againts eye lids

G

Unregistered
Its a hard call. I love the stock fogs, but the Vogue has better flow around to the side of the car, the Dolphin looks a bit to square on for my taste.

Vogue with the stock Series 2 grill.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Lol, so all users online in the early morning prefer Dolphin, everyone after noon prefers Vogue... interesting =)

@brocky-x: Don't worry about the stock foggies, they'll go, doesn't matter which front I'll get =)

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Whaaaattt!! Your not sticking with the X front.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
not really a fan of any of the options. i picked option 1 however for its subtlety. looks almost factory which is always good. just dont put any mesh on it.

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
Whats with headlights not fitting properly? lol Im undecided which I prefer let me keep looking. :S

Edit option 1 for me, and I like the eyelids myself lol. :D

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
the dolphin kit looks great but is very very low even at stock ride height on 18's.
Ive crunched and repaired mine once, and now I need to do it all over it again as I crunched it badly again.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
thats the con of body kits. to make them look decent ur car is gona scrape badly and usually take a lot of damage. body kits only really work on track cars.

Top Bottom