• Option 2

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Unregistered
i have acess to these kits ,well i hope i still do..

Tom if you need the flares i have fibreglass replacement options ok,this way they an be glassed to your new bumper,but personally,the rear fenders should only have the flares as the fronts look ugly with it.. i did it on my old VR4WGN and lookd Very sharp

CumBa

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type-V Manual
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum Super VR-4
Tommy.... you know my answer ;)

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
any changes to the rear of the car or is it just all front option 2 is one pimped out ricer leggie thou lol in the middle of loving it cz it a leggie and hating it cz its so riced love the rims on it thou

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Tom as you know I've got the Dolphin copy, and as Simon said you scrape on EVERYTHING even at stock height, I'd hate to try to deal with it any lower. There are plenty of roads in Perth where intersecting roads dip too much and you have to slow down to 5km/hr and take it at an angle to avoid ripping the bar off your car, which is a great way to cause accidents 'cause no one behind you expects you to slow down below 30km/hr to take a corner. However that Vogue bar looks damn low also, so I doubt there'd be much difference.

What you REALLY need is one of these!!

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
personally i dont like any of the chiose i think the front bar looks great as it is.
however if someone can get me the bonnet i would be in heaven.

Attachments

• p8.jpg
    p8.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 92

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
S2 front bar with the vogue lip extension, now THAT is pron!

vog11.jpg

vog13.jpg

Do want!

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Yep, they look awesome, but i scrape on things now, imagine how i would go with that :( I would definitely need some coilovers before fitting something like that.

Azza89

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Aaron
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Legnum
Hey all I currently have a dolphin front bar but is in need of repair or worst scenario replacing does anyone know where I can get 1 of these from and how much? Help would b greatly appreciated

Top Bottom