VR-4-PLAY aka Dave // WA

VR-4-PLAY

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dave
Drive
'02 Legnum Type V
Hey all, been trawling the forums for a while, thought i better introduce myself.

ive had the leggy for a few months now and am pretty happy with it! :bigsmile:

more details on the car here http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3482

I live South of the river in Perth, WA but havent seen any other VR4s in my travels, apart from Scott (VR4-WRC)s white Type S.

This is not my first VR4 though, I also have a Silver E39A Galant VR4, with just a few mods ;) ill try find some pics.....

G

Unregistered
Hey Dave u look familiar ... u finally made the jump to the 8th gen eh ?
Just in case ur wondering who the hell I am ... think back to the mitsi dyno day . I think my car was the first leggy u had been in ... and ur old galant was dam impresssive !!!!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Welcome mate,

Nice rims on your car, 02 model is pretty sweet also.

If you're in Freo, you'll see a blue leggie gunning it around frequently as thats my turf. It's kinda cool also as nobody knows what the hell these cars are. we're trying to organise a meet soon, come along if you're free and willing, we're trying to get more than 4 people, as this is the most we've ever had in the OZVR4 WA history.

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the forums mate!

Glad to see another WA member on here.

The Leggy looks fantastic, looks in amazing condition, I don't think I've seen an engine bay so clean before :) Hopefully you can make it to the next meet.

VR-4-PLAY

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dave
Drive
'02 Legnum Type V
hey guys, great to see so many local crew on the forum!

Yep Paul, i remember you and your car mate! you were my first (how wrong does that sound!)

definately keen for a meet up, ill check out the thread.

Top Bottom