VR4 stolen

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Shit hope be finds it in 1 piece. Hope it was insured.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
feck.. not the type of news I want to read early in the morning...

hope he gets it back and catch those a$$holes

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
That's no good. No good at all...hope they catch them. That's a great-looking car.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Holy crap, really?? That sucks. I'll keep an eye out for it...

G

Unregistered
That's crap news!

Any recent photos of the car? I don't think the ones in his thread reflect how it looks these days...

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
This is terrible, I know how he feels I had my Cordia GSR stolen a long time ago. Really feel for him. I wonder if it had any security systems.

fuji_heavy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Janne
Drive
Legnum
^Cordia? i thought i was the only one. mine was a GSL tho :( interesting cars weren't they. Shame about the legnum going missing, hope you get it back.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
As per Alex on FB:
Last week my beautiful baby was stolen (insert sad face) AWESOME UPDATE: cops found her today, being driven too! A chase ensued and they gave up and did a runner. (Clearly the idiot thief can't drive, or doesn't realise the car has 4wd and 2 turbos to play with lol) Either way - all is ok again, only damage was to wheels (fuckers gutter rashed the crap out of them) - currently negotiating with insurance company as the wheels are irreplaceable and as such I'll need 4 new ones... "Just write a cheque to Work Japan asking for deep dish SP1s please mr NRMA" lol! What? Worth a try!)

happy to to hear it's back in one piece :)

Balla1989

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Nick
Drive
1999 VR4 Galant and 1978 Ford XC Ute
Baby come back!! Haha. Awesome news. Good result.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Fantastic result! Hope they get the book thrown at them, low life.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Shame about the rims. Glad to hear u will get it back. Hope it hasn't been hammered to bad.

And just got to say it. But the thief is a dickhead for driving it around. As if it wouldn't be recognised???? Not exactly something that blends in. Like WTF was he thinking. ?

Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
And now Police have automatic licence plate scanners equipped to their side mounted cameras too. They automatically flag expired rego, cars with defect history and stolen vehicles. All you need to do is drive past a cop and they know the car is stolen these days.

Fantastic result!

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
And now Police have automatic licence plate scanners equipped to their side mounted cameras too. They automatically flag expired rego, cars with defect history and stolen vehicles. All you need to do is drive past a cop and they know the car is stolen these days.

Fantastic result!
Or, From personal experience, when you forgot to renew your driving licence by less than 24 hours.

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Thats fantastic news, seriously you have been fotunate that all that was damaged was the wheels.

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
glad you got your car back in one piece mate, did the cops nab the fuckers that did the runner?

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
I have to say, they must be pretty dumb thieves to still be driving it around.

Top Bottom