wantalegnum aka William // Brisbane - QLD

wantalegnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
william
Drive
r32 skyline gtst, 260z, pajero daily
Hey people. Saying hi to your vr4 community. I dont actually own a vr4, but im looking at buying one, thats why i joined the site, to do a bit of research on them and so on. I currently have an r32 gtst, and mazda turbo mx6, and also an old crappy 323 wagon(which the legnum would replace). so yeah. just saying hi to you folk.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
welcome.. hope you're not after a white legume.. there's just too many of them already :p get a green one like mine.. :D coz mine's cool then paint the calipers to mchappy days..

G

Unregistered
good luck on your search william brisbane /gold coast is one of the legnum hotspots.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
welcome.. hope you're not after a white legume.. there's just too many of them already :p get a green one like mine.. :D coz mine's cool then paint the calipers to mchappy days..

No no!! Don't listen to Christian! Buy a trigger mauve (metallic purple) one like mine!!;)

Oh and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing what kind of leggy you are adding to your collection of vehicles.:D

wantalegnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
william
Drive
hey guys.. thanks for the replies. i have two white cars.. the wagon is blue. I was thinking about a black legnum to be honest. will see how we go though.. depends on how money goes. definately like these things though.

wantalegnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
william
Drive
hey guys, well.. looks like the legnum will be a bit further away than expected, damn finances. anyone want to donate one??

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
*chuckles* Yea right nice one ;)

Hopefully you'll work it out and get behind the wheel of one soon :) If you're ok with a white tiptronic I've seen them for as low as $10k complied (although I'd shoot for $12k if I were you). Good luck!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Welcome William, good luck with your search mate, and go the Black Leggie!! And I hope the lads can help source you what you want, go black bro!!

wantalegnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
william
Drive
that does look yummy. only if i had money to buy it. I think a legnum is only going to be a dream for me.. lol

i dont have enough money to buy it with cash.. cant get a loan..(started a business but it didnt make money) is there another way of doing it?

wantalegnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
william
Drive
fair enough, but 4wd is only so fun, you cant drift a vr4. The skyline is my drift car.

wantalegnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
william
Drive
hey guys still here. finnally got a house.. not living ina motel anymore!! woohoo!!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hey William,

did you want to come out for lunch with us next Sunday? There's a thread about it in the East Coast section.

cheers

Lee

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Drifting is for poofters, if you want cred here, drive it around the track in a straight line.
If you want to drift, go to www.boostloosing. I too have a 32, although mine is a 4 door-practicle, i have a Sil80 as a track car. The Legunme is the wifes car...although i've done afew mods to it. he eh

wantalegnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
william
Drive
woohoo i'll get a badge made up for you jungle, it'll say, "i dont own a legnumE, my wife does". anyway, not here to argue, ill check out the cruise section, id definately be interested in coming to meet other automotive enthusiasts, wether it be white or black cars, were all the same, if you all understand.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Go the green Leggie!! he he

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
black or white legume sucks.. get a green one.. lol

hope to see you on Sunday.. you better be there..

Top Bottom