wanted eps file

damned666

Idling at the Lights
First Name
dave
Drive
galant vr4
hi guys.........has anybody got the 'spirit of ccompetition' logo in eps format?....cant seem to find a good d/load of it anywhere..........

dave

G

Unregistered
It loads fine into Illustrator but the main body text is white, so you may need to fiddle with the colours depending on what you are using it for. If you are intending to get vinyl stickers cut from it, then the line art is all there, just tell the person cutting it what you want done. If it was me cutting it, I'd load it into Illustrator then group all the body text & cut that, then group all the shadows & cut that in a different colour.. after that I'd layer the cut stickers for the final product.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
It loads fine into Illustrator but the main body text is white, so you may need to fiddle with the colours depending on what you are using it for. If you are intending to get vinyl stickers cut from it, then the line art is all there, just tell the person cutting it what you want done.

I just opened it and discovered the same thing :)

Top Bottom