Wanted: Hanging panels

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Hey peeps.
I'm interested in Michaels blue PFL Leggy but only if I can source all required hanging panels in SA. I'm not overly worried about painting as I have some hookups but ideally I would want to replace all hangings (bonnet, ALL doors, LHF and RHF 1/4's) and then just repair the rear 1/4's and roof.

If I can source all required panels in SA and keep repair work incl. some paint to 2k I would probably buy the car and fix her up. Interstaters feel free to let me know to, I can work something out as I have family working at TOLL.

Let me know what you've got. Thanks,
Jon

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum
in a fortnight(ish) once uni holidays start ill be able to get a PFL bonnet and front 1/4s in good condition (will need repainting though)..

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Jon, might be worth trying in this in the FS/WTB section if you can transport parts from interstate cheaply

Are S2 doors the same as S1?

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum
John I spoke to Simon yesterday and he has a few parts at Adelaide Jap if you get stuck.

(BTW that's a much better choice than a Magna)

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I have the lot and can ship to SA for you. Prob wouldn't cost much more than $150 to get it there.

I also have front bumper, crash bar, grille etc.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
I'm really hopen to see this car back on the road and running back at what it was if not better. Just some front pipes, a tune and bump the boost up n it will be hitting the 200kwatw mark... Really don't wanna strip it just too sad :'(

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I can't post in classifieds.....I tried. Speaking to Scott about prices now.

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum
well its not alot of money to get what you want really... I paid up to post a few WTBs in the classified section..

G

Unregistered
Yeah but he gets paid with "love" for his services...well, that's how he wants me to pay....wait, what? Lol :p

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I tried to pay lol, I couldn't find anything on where/how to 'donate' I even sent a PM to someone and no reply.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Done, also, think I should add, some of you guys have done really well out of me too.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I agree with that Jon - you have looked after forum members and its much appreciated.

I look forward to hopefully having you in a VR4 too :D

Top Bottom