Wanted indoor soccer player/s

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
As the title says I'm chasing 1 or 2 players for my indoor soccer team.

The social competition is played wednesday nights the earliest kickoff is at 6:00pm and the latest is I think is 9:30. Its at the Hub Rec Centre in Aberfoyle Park near the Hub Tavern and is rebound rules not futsal and costs $45 per team each week, which is split hopefully between 6 players. The season kick's off next week or the week after (thats what the organisers told me).

Its a good place to play there aren't any F**kwits and I've had a team involved since 2002 and we've won it once, but with players moving interstate its getting harder to field a team each week.

If you want to play or have any questions let me know

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I'd be in, but I already play on Wednesday nights at the Immanuel/Unley combined comp.

Good luck with it.

If you change the day you play let me know!

G

Unregistered
These team sports are an awesome social gathering. I play beach volleyball in the city on tuesday nights with mates, however that's been put on hold due to a back injury. Alas, Aberfoyle Park is too far for me even if I wasn't injured :(

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
yeah I know the location won't suit most people, its the same issue with people at work they all live north

G

Unregistered
It's where the cool kids are (north-east anyway...slightly higher standards than those 'lizbef folk) :D

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
By the way I'm goalkeeper so don't worry you won't get stuck in goals (unless you want to)

Top Bottom