wassup!!

G

Unregistered
hey guys,

mark is my name. ive owned my 97 legnum for almost 7 months now. i know that a fair while and ive only just introduced myself. pretty bad hey!! sory bout that
i bought mine thru iron chef which was no fuss. except for the complience which took longer than expected. but it is all good. i love my car. im from Mt barker so around the hills roads it a lot of fun

as upgrades i havnt done a whole lot. ive done the obvious cd head unit change after the jap stero didnt work. ive currently bought a set of lenso GF7 which im waiting for. they are only 1 week late. in the new year i plan to do the exhaust and middle of next year lower the ride height if need be after the rims go on.
late next year im thinking or wanting to do a front mount intercooler. but that is only thought process at the moment.

anyway just thort id jump on finally and introduce myself. im actullay hoping theres a bit of a cruise in the future wouldnt mind jumping on board

cheers azzy

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Welcome Azzy,

Come on share a couple of pic's of your series1....

Check the SA forums, the VR4 guys in SA should have a few in the wind.

Cheers Kat

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Welcome to the Club man.
Post up some photos of your VR-4 for us.

Hang on, 7 months and you've only just joined OZVR4 now!? Where were you up to for that whole time? Haha :D

PulsarGuy

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Antony
Drive
Jap Spec 88' HH VR4
Welcome mate, im from Stirling ive got a Silver HH Jap Spec VR4, will probably see you around as im up at barker a fair bit

G

Unregistered
cheers guys!!
will put some up as soon as i get my rims done.

G

Unregistered
Welcome mate! I'm a newby to this site too:) There's a heap of information on this site that'll have you reciting information for hours to people that don't really care! hehe

Enjoy your ride mate :)

Top Bottom