Wed 21st May 2008, Oakleigh Car Wash

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Where: imo carwash in Oakleigh (corner Warrigal Rd. and Centre Rd.) - there is also a Carlovers next to imo, but imo is brand spanking new and seems to have more room.
When: 7:30 pm ish
Date: Wednesday 21/05/2008

PM me for details (mookers)

It's been awhile since our last wash meet and the weather forecast currently says it'll be ok next Wednesday...

As for food, there is a La Porchetta within walking distance (50-100 metres) from the imo carwash.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
The one near Oakleigh sounds good to me, now I'm back in the country :)

G

Unregistered
Yeah the one near Oakleigh would be good for a change. I won't be bringing the legnum though because its overdue for a service and needs new plugs. So I will either be in Cats Magna or my newest adition. "The project car" Cordia Turbo . Keep us informed mookers on what you decide!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Well if Gav can regale us with stories of his wild Nepalese escapades, we shall meet at Oakleigh. I reckon a pizza session at La Porchetta (dirt cheap) could be good once the cars are clean...

Oh and James, bring the Cordia... would be good to see!

G

Unregistered
Hi guys, where ever it is, I will be there for my first meet. Will take me 2 days though to clean my car..lol.
Can't wait to see a few more Legnums

G

Unregistered
I am a 50/50 at the moment, i like the location though, if i am going i ma bring the scooby before i get rid of it

G

Unregistered
I'm in.

May be a little late depending on when i get home from work.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Haven't seen you in a while Paul (and Steve)... will be good to get the Vic crew together ;)

G

Unregistered
Pretty sure I'll be there. How else am I going to talk you people into buying me a VR4?

First Name
ivan
Drive
Prado...
CAR WASH!

Hi Guys,

I will come this wed. with some goodies as well as FREEBEES too......see everyone then, but only in a prado, but this workshorse always good with the space to cart parts around as well as towing track cars......

cheers, ivan

p/s; PM me if you need to review anything.

G

Unregistered
Not sure I'll make it now. It's my old man's birthday tomorrow. Forgot all about it!

If this was in Blackburn, I'd be a sure thing. Ah well, I'll see how late I finish up at my folks' place. Maybe I'll still be able to make it before y'all pack it up.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
I reckon we should wash cars until about 9-9:30 pm and then head next door to La Porchetta for a pizza session... that way those who turn up late can join us for some food and drink.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
for me the state of origin was what i forgot, annual everyone come to my flat and get wrecked party, yay for hungover thursdays, GO Queensland!

G

Unregistered
I am in, i now have a clear night, and it is just up the road, i am bringing the wagon, because it needs a wash real real bad

Top Bottom