First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
All welcome as always!

Blackburn Car wash
Whitehorse Rd near bunnings.
Time - 7:30 ~ 8pm ish

We will meet up here and if the servo attendant gets annoyed we can shove off.

blackburnwashvu4.jpg

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Rub-a-dub-dub hu Scotty? lol

Yea, I'll be there. Lets start freaking that attendant out and see how quickly he calls the cops :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Is it the servo attendant or the guy that comes around that just looks after the car wash?

Loki will have to make a long-overdue appearance!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Nope, its the guy working in the actual servo. I don't think he's worked there long seeing as we never had an issue prior to the other week.

G

Unregistered
Dunno If i can make this one, Gotta go to Keilor as i am off to Alice Springs thursday morning

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
hrmm i think i might have to come check this one out, :drool: everywhere and pick your collective brains about VR4s heh heh:bigsmile:.

If thats ok of course....

G

Unregistered
hey guys pedning work times i should be able to make this one... heard a lot about the servo guy... whats his deal???

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
He's a dick, that's all. Actually, maybe he was just jealous of our super funky wagon gang? Who knows...

G

Unregistered
He's a dick, that's all. Actually, maybe he was just jealous of our super funky wagon gang? Who knows...

HAHAHA super funky wagon gang... wagon sl*ts... turning tricks maybe he was offended by our awesomeness..

may be a dumb question but... does he have the right to do anything? i mean... we are washing cars...???? not the hells angels bashing sods with bottles... i mean... FFS

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Don't think he really can do much at all, but if he does call the cops and they come, then they could be pricks and defect our vehicles for what ever they want i guess,

G

Unregistered
Don't think he really can do much at all, but if he does call the cops and they come, then they could be pricks and defect our vehicles for what ever they want i guess,

yeah im pretty sure he cant really do anything... but yeah I guess the po po would have a field day sifting through our cars... :wanker:

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Maybe I should bring like a lil' portable BBQ and eskie to stake our claim?

Top Bottom