Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Where: Burwood Car Wash
When: 8:00pm
Date: Wednesday 26/03/2008

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

Late notice again, but meh, if you cant make it, then dont stress!

This is the same wash we went to for the second ever OZVR4 meet, so JMO and Snickells, you guys should know the one we are talking about.

Sparkling Carwash
1 Sevenoaks Rd Burwood East 3151

burwoodrm8.png

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Sorry guys, will be a no show this time a bit too far to go to wash the car and catch up, maybe a meet bit closer to my side of town next time???

G

Unregistered
I am in for sure, my car is filthy from the dirt roads on the weekend.

You need to start recruiting more cars over there Byan :p I wouldn't complain that much if we did though, i am over to choburg a few times a week at the moment anyway

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
there is a huge wash out at Bundoora, is that a good one for you Bryan? Perhaps in the next two weeks?

G

Unregistered
Nick dragged my mighty foz and lost. The bet was that if he won, the wash was to be held at Bulleen.

Since he lost, he was forced to hold the wash at Burwood thanks to me. :ROFLMAO:

I win. Foz Wins. Fatality.

JC and I are in...Cya tomorrow!!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Sounds like a good one. See you there at the new place :)

I haven;t had the chance to visit this yet.

G

Unregistered
I will try my best, cats bday today. Got dinner at 6 but should be able to make it after that. Her decision.

Stinger

Crunching Gears
First Name
Phil
Drive
Ae86 Trueno
^^^ since when is cat allowed to make decisions????????

*starts flicking james in the fleshy sack where his nuts used to be.

anywho, prolly not in tonight, got to 'see the new baby'.
(Dam family members that dont use protection.)

Ma come later on, but we are in the 121 today, i may not feel like being mocked!

G

Unregistered
I'm out for tonight guys. Stacked my car on coming down from Lake Mountain back to Marysville sunday morning - Will post pics soon.

Hopefully nothing too serious. I drifted into a concrete curb... which stopped me from hitting the side of the mountain at around 30 km/h - could've been worse. My left rear rim is f*cked. Got it in the shop today for a wheel alignment, and to get my suspension etc. checked out. If it's just the wheel, then it'll just prompt me to buy a new set. If not, then i might have to try a dodge warranty claim.

So now i know, AWD + AYC doesn't = invicible.

G

Unregistered
im in, steve i cant wait to see jc's car and cant wait to go for a ride in it.. NATH come down ya girl and stop having a cry!

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I think Nath is going to his mums B'Day or something?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Jeez Paul, hope the damage isn't too serious? You're forgetting one thing in your calculation of AWD+AYC=? and that's tyres.

I'll be on the way back from Mt Dandenong so it should be all good :)

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
None of my damage has been my fault!!! Bundoora is a bit Better nick, if we move around now and again might interest more potential members to come down and have a look

Top Bottom