Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Where: TBA?
When: 8:00pm
Date: Wednesday 2/04/2008

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

I was going to post up and have the wash in either Blakburn or Burwood, but I remember some people asking for a wash somewhere in Eltham or Watsonia.

So please post up a suggestion, or is it too late for a different venue, and should we just go to default of Burwood for this one, and then next week we can get some input for a change of venue?

Suggestions?

Nick

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
You gotta start giving us more notice, lol

Perhaps the next meet could be somewhere in the SE suburbs?

G

Unregistered
I'll come for a bit if it's in Burwood. I guess that's a good default location.

But I agree with Derek, perhaps we can organise one more towards the south east for next time?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Hey guys, feel free to call it yourselves if you want :D

So Derek, if you want to say "9th April, Langwarrin cnr of etc etc etc" then it's perfectly cool :D

Hell, announce it tomorrow if you want! :ROFLMAO:

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
spot on Gav, anyone is welcome to organise one of these, just follow the same format I already have in place and give more notice than I do! lol

The Pizza idea works well also!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Cool... I was actually gonna post asking if Nick was the only person allowed to instigate one of these things lol

I'll sit out tonight's, but might try and organise one in the SE in the next few weeks.

G

Unregistered
Wash meets called off fellas.
Weather is terrible and it doesn't look like it's getting any better.

If your really keen to get it washed, just drive around for 5 min then buff with a cloth.

Maybe next week.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Yeah, I was just going to mention is that it's a lil' crazy at the moment in Melbourne!

There's shite everywhere, and (as JMO will testify) traffic lights are out. Even firing up my wiper blades causes great streaks of dirt with the dust combining with the rain.

Oh, and two trees have shed branches in my yard. Time to get the hacksaw out!

G

Unregistered
Yeah, I was just going to mention is that it's a lil' crazy at the moment in Melbourne!

There's shite everywhere, and (as JMO will testify) traffic lights are out. Even firing up my wiper blades causes great streaks of dirt with the dust combining with the rain.

Oh, and two trees have shed branches in my yard. Time to get the hacksaw out!

Did you see me again in the old Ricer subaru?

I only just saw this thread lol i went bowling last night and it was fun, maybe we should do that one time ha ha

SE is good for me but i am biased because i am just up the road from Derek, and just down the road from Gav :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
lol Chadstone AMF bowling... a pod of Legnums amongst all the garish riced-up Hondas with a shopping list on the side of the panels instead of what's under the bonnet :D

Jase, can't miss that Suby of yours :)

Could make a good photo-op.

Top Bottom