Wed 9th April 2008 (or Tue 8th, see text)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Where: Carlovers Frankston, corner of Cranbourne Rd. and the end of the Frankston freeway (on the left at the end of the freeway)
When: 7pm ish
Date: Wednesday 9/04/2008

UNLESS... Kristian (Iron Chef) can meet us somewhere Tuesday night, in which case we will shift the day and pick a venue convenient to his movements and schedule.
Update: I haven't heard back from Kristian - so Wednesday it is.

PM me for details (mookers)
(I'm online about 15 hours every day, and I don't really want to post my mobile number on a public website)

I did look for a carwash around Mentone/Mordialloc/Aspendale but didn't find any that I was familiar enough with to be sure a bunch of us wouldn't be crowded. It's only a 10 minute drive down the freeway from Aspendale anyway... also I know where to get pizza near the carwash in Frankston. :)

Stinger

Crunching Gears
First Name
Phil
Drive
Ae86 Trueno
I'll be there (either day) represent yo.......................................

James (jetvr4) will be there 2, i'll make him go.

G

Unregistered
Aiiiiii.........................
Yeah I be there with Phil (Stinger)!

G

Unregistered
I will make the trip down the nepoleon (yes i meant that typo) should be good

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I haven't heard back from Kristian about tomorrow night, and I need to finalise my plans, so Wednesday the 9th it is.

Is anyone else coming, or are Jason, James and Phil the only ones brave enough to get out of their cars in Frankston? lol

There are a couple of pizza places near the carwash too - if you want to post your order here I can pick up pizzas on the way. I live about five minutes away from there so I can check this thread just before I go.

G

Unregistered
I'd come along Derek, but my folks are coming back from overseas thursday morning, so i need to tidy the house wednesday night to make it look half respectable.

Coming to Frankston isn't an issue for me though, i live in Parkdale.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
I'd come along Derek, but my folks are coming back from overseas thursday morning, so i need to tidy the house wednesday night to make it look half respectable.

You could tidy the house on Tuesday!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Yeah sorry guys, I've now got a "business dinner" - you know, the ones where you get pissed on other people's money - on Tuesday night.

Steve, get in touch so I can arrange to drop these stickers off, then my guys can all grab them off you.

G

Unregistered
cant make it guys, frangga is a little too far for me.

Stinger

Crunching Gears
First Name
Phil
Drive
Ae86 Trueno
Is anyone going to Kittens after the meet?

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

G

Unregistered
Frankston?! Fark me, who okayed that! Haha.

The one bloody week I get a free night, and it's all the way down there. And don't let me hear any of this "It's always in Melbourne :(" bullshit - if you wanna live down there, deal with the consequences! :p

But whatever, I'll see if I can make it down there.

G

Unregistered
Ha Ha Franga is just down springy, it is nothing compared to the mission Bryan has done is the past comming from Essendon :O

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Yea, again a little far for me this week and anyway my car is going into the panel beaters this week to get fixed

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm out... I'm in Canberra. That HAS to be a good enough excuse!

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Meet

Hey guys,

would you like to change the venue I want to come but would love to get some Krispy Kreme donuts??

Oh can we can we?? - Got some mates in the Team 4g Site doing a run as well lots of old school Vr4's good crowd could we do the KK run this week and your car wash next week???

When - Meet 8pm
Where - Brandon Park shopping centre carpark, off springvale rd, south side.
Where to - Krispy Kremes in Fountain Gate.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
mmmmm... doughnut powered VR-4s...

Sounds fun... but I can't really go that far and stay out that late this week. If anyone else wants to go with Bob that's cool - I'm gonna wash my car in Frankston anyway, as it needs a bath lol

Stinger

Crunching Gears
First Name
Phil
Drive
Ae86 Trueno
I live close to Foutain Gate than i do Frangga.

hmmmmmmmm.

James! wash car then head back for doughies?

G

Unregistered
I live close to Foutain Gate than i do Frangga.

hmmmmmmmm.

James! wash car then head back for doughies?

MMMMMMM Doughnuts lol, he says as he wipes the dribble from his face. Yeah we will come to Franga to wash then back to KK to meet others. Sounds Good.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
I will do the same

Ok boys what time to Franggas for car wash??

Meet you all there.

G

Unregistered
That's sounds like a good plan, I am up for that, we can rock up to Da Gate in force :p

I guess we should meet a little earlier then? Up to you Derek

Top Bottom