Status
Not open for further replies.

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
I cant get there anyway , mums honda is waayy overdue for a service and im not allowed to drive dads ute due to it being a work car.
and my maz has no interior/engine/gbox/brakes.

G

Unregistered
i'm out too, i haven't even been able to meet all of you yet!!! damm uni!! the cause of much pain and suffering!!! catch you all next time!!!

G

Unregistered
hmm im up in the air at the moment aswel, something might be coming up, but i should be able to get there later if this something comes up..

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I'm still recovering from a 10 day holiday with small children. That's a long way from Frankston, I will be heading to bed before you guys are done washing.

VR4S

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
00 Galant VR-4 Type S:(Momo,Recaro&Sunroof Packs), Short Shift Manual conv's with Front Helical LSD

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
I'll be there

Great to see you folks again,

Damm work :( always gets in the way of a good time.

I have also posted on the TEAM 4G site see if any turn up! :)

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Far out, so who IS going to this then?
Should we change to another night?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
dont think I will be there! Car is filthy though, but if no one else is going, no point being a LONER! lol

Kingy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
VR4 Galant 96 Series 1
Wash

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it but the Galant does need a wash. $hit, I was just living out near Essendon a month ago. Now i'm closer to Blackburn than Essendon.

Anyway, apologies again for being soft. I'll try and make it where ever the next one is.
Cheers

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Ahhh! Well if no one is going i might just rip down to the bullen one, or briar hill.

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Just received a sms saying its going to be at the nunawading spot.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Well i was there, so was willy (VR4S) and bob (Gooch) didn't realise that it got changed today as i don't have internet at work, oh well thanks for those who did make it

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
What the?

Guys you cant organise something then change the venue at the last minute that is just a load of BS.

Maybe we should get a Eastern car wash site set up and that is it. F anyone elses location.

Thanks to Willie who came from way over to be there I am sure that he would of liked a site closer to home!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I was actually there at 7:15pm (well, on the way... just drove past the DFO). A message was received so I did a turn-around back to Blackburn.

Apologies to everyone who made it. It would have been nice to visit things your way :) Any reason for a drive!

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Well still pretty dissapointed personally.... not on turnout but how it came around to be changed at last minute

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Well still pretty dissapointed personally.... not on turnout but how it came around to be changed at last minute

Guys you cant organise something then change the venue at the last minute that is just a load of BS.

Maybe we should get a Eastern car wash site set up and that is it. F anyone elses location.

Thanks to Willie who came from way over to be there I am sure that he would of liked a site closer to home!

OK before this gets out of hand, it was not like that at all.

1 - The wash was tentatively booked by Montgomery
2 - Montgomery then pulled out as he had Birthday committments.
3 - Bryan posted up locations half way down a thread, instead of up the top ( this probably should have been moved by either montgomery or a moderator)
4 - Joe had said that he had other plans on.
5 - I posted up that I was not going to be able to make it either.
6 - My plans changed and I told montgomery I was going to Blackburn becuase the car needed a wash and he was on msn at the time.
7 - montgomery's plans had changed, so he was free, so he came out to see me on his birthday at the car wash.
8 - I then shot Gav a message as he is the only other person who's mobile number I had and let him know we were going to be at Blackburn.
9 - When Joe finished dinner with his GF he popped in later.

So this was not a huge conspiracy or anything like that, it was just a few wires that got crossed and we ended up having 4 people in Blackburn and 3 in Essendon.

I agree it was not well organised, and as a Mod I will make more of an effort to change posts so that things are easier for people to follow. But can everyone else please take some responisibility for organising something. It is all fine to turn around and say it was BS the way it turned out, but how about you organise something then, and take some responsibility for it. Then if you have a 100% success rate, sling shit all you want! Until then, go easy and give people the chance to exaplin what happened, or just go with the flow, and accept that you probably had a good time anyway! Truth is it doesnt matter if there is one Legnum or 14, we still love talking about them! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom