what do you want??

G

Unregistered
i would like to just get a feel for what you Aussies likes are.. as id like to cater for you boys & Girls!! i need to know what is wanted.

customising wise,in fibreglass,wood anything..

already i have catered and offered sub Boxes(1 style) with another on its way very soon.
De-Cat Pipes
Bodykits
Flares
Centre Dash Vent replacement for Guaged people
Currently making Shaven Stereo Surrounds for those whom want to customise their dash with Guages and controllers
Mudflaps (facelift)are being molded as we speak
Facelift Fibreglass Replacement Grilles(easy attachment)
Tinted Tail lights
Tinted Headlightd
Bonnets
and the list can go on..
heres a few pics of what iv made

the wagon was my last project last year wich was fully customised with addons,Wing,Flares,Bumper etc....

Attachments

• IMG_5267.jpg
    IMG_5267.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_5257.jpg
    IMG_5257.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_5258.jpg
    IMG_5258.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_4624.JPG
    IMG_4624.JPG
    269.7 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_4803.JPG
    IMG_4803.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 268
  • endcaps_oncar.jpg
    endcaps_oncar.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC00790.jpg
    DSC00790.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00830.jpg
    DSC00830.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 267

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Hi Quinton

I am keen to see what is this "Shaven Stereo Surrounds" as well as the new sub box ( the old one looks like a great space saver.)

One thing that i always wanted to do was to place gauges under the stereo - you can get these cd holders its like a pocket you insert wich is the size of of single "din" that comes with a cover whick tilts down once you press it.
I magine if you could hide the gauges in there IE so that it does not draw attention and just have it open when you drive or close it just in case you get pulled over
Something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

or like this one is somone wants to put in wider gauges
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Civic-..._Vehicles_FasciaPlates_SM?hash=item4cedbbe03b

- that was something i was going to do so it might be a good idea if it is not too expensive to produce

PS. also have you tried to produe a mountable cover for our head lights if we remove the original clear cover and have something that would produce similar look to Cibies? if that makes sense - surely it is possible

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
What are those sub boxes worth... eta/wait on one? dimensions of the box interior (i.e. air space?)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Brad:
So are coilovers, wide wheels that increase track by 1", 20% tint and just about any other modification you can think of. Everyone will say "oh but theres a $10,000 fine... thats great, but have you ever heard of ANYONE receiving this fine? If your cat replacement has a shield around it to look like a cat, then no cop is going to be any the wiser as they don't have mobile emissions testing equipment ;)

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Nice job on the sub boxs, but do they come in different sizes?

8" 10" 12" and whats the internal volume in cubic feet?

These specs might help out members.(y)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
fibreglass airbox

using the stock rear and filter, a new front section with a 3 or 4" tube to run a CAI

or

heat sheild, just a generic one people can cut holes into, to go over where the battery would sit normally (like Leebutts')

fitted guage pods. like mouded to the shape of the dash so i can be doubled sided on and sit flush. or clocktop replacedments

maybe a 52mm guage housing molded into the top section of the steering column cover

G

Unregistered
the Sub Boxes are designed proffesionally with Rockford fosgate measuring equipment,i have given the MAX amount of Volume in Litres possible given the space i had,the sub box sits just shy of the outer skin of the car to maximise volume,theres between 22-32 litres in there,enough to run a 12" sub any depth. the box is designed to house the JVC GT Series sub and Amp(mono) sits under the box and out of sight but is also ventilated too,i desinged this box for myself as i have to keep my space for my surfboards so its designed with space in mind.

the other sub box is based on the American Custom with the parcel tray housing the subs
again factory fitment and acess to spare wheel etc...

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
bumpity,

another idea, replacement drivers a pillar cover with 2 gauge pods

Mac Dog

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Macca
Drive
Red 1997 Legnum
Like Paulie mentioned, some form of well flowing gauge holder to replace the useless clock on the dash.

G

Unregistered
all good making fibreglass a pillar units etc BUT fixing them is another dilemma as theyr not a milti flanged plastic mold lol,so a way to ffix them is the main reason for not wanting to do so

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Brad:
So are coilovers, wide wheels that increase track by 1", 20% tint and just about any other modification you can think of. Everyone will say "oh but theres a $10,000 fine... thats great, but have you ever heard of ANYONE receiving this fine? If your cat replacement has a shield around it to look like a cat, then no cop is going to be any the wiser as they don't have mobile emissions testing equipment ;)

no but they heat dector that they point it at the exhaust n get a reading n then at the cat n if its the same temp then they know you dont have a real cat. that what i got told from a mate cause they done it to his car

G

Unregistered
Can we get some sort of an idea of what bodykits you have. In particular I am looking at a front bar at the moment

google images for Crux,Sonar,Cyber,Cyber 2 .i do all those and now i do the VR4 Super kit aswell,im doing a Genuine Replica Evo 10 kit for my legnum but im doing a nosechop too so that wont apeal to everyone

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
^ Air intake box or heat shield sounds like something i would love to get.

G

Unregistered
define this nosechop?
well i will be making a set of fibreglass Legnum: GUARDS,BONNET and then making a set of EVO 10 GUARDS, BONNET,BUMPER and then chopping the front cut of my car off somewhere between the tower and the rear of the front trye and i will be welding an EVO 10 front cut on.

then i will be fusing the Legnum /Evo Kits together in a chosen area and then produce a mold of those for myself for convenience should i have a crsh ever..

then i will produce the set form the molds,bolt it up,install the Lancer Headlights and away i go Evo X in da house!!!!!

i will be strting this projec tin the next month,with an estimated build time of 2-6 months where there will be a huge amount of engine modidng being done too.. but firs ti mdoing my Mivec Legnum now while making the Evo Molds
heres a pic of what it will look like when im done roughly

G

Unregistered
how do i stp the way it blows the images up hugely? it sux !! Mods how can we rectify this?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
mmmm should look good,

i dont see why you would need to cut metal, if anything, the radiaotr support bar, but that would be it

Riley

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Riley
Drive
96 Legnum vr4
how do i stp the way it blows the images up hugely? it sux !! Mods how can we rectify this?

you will probably have to host it somewhere like imageshack and use the resizer

Top Bottom